As school districts consider the transition to zero-emission bus fleets through opportunities like the Clean School Bus Program run by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), it’s critical to understand the benefits, challenges, and implementation strategies of each fuel type.
In a June 8 webinar hosted by School Bus Fleet, viewers will get insights from a panel well-versed in what’s required to make the shift to alternative-fuel fleets, including:
- Clayton Batko, outreach, regional coordination, and rebate implementation lead for the EPA’s Clean School Bus Program.
- Paul Bergera, transportation director for Utah’s Jordan School District, with a fleet that includes compressed natural gas school buses.
- Alyssa Curran, research analyst for the World Resources Institute’s Electric School Bus Initiative.
- Kim Frye, transportation director for Florida’s Orange County School District, with a fleet that includes electric school buses.
- Dennis Ryan, transportation coordinator for Pennsylvania’s North Penn School District, with a fleet that includes propane school buses.
Register for this free online event and get your questions answered about the available technology, transition challenges, and funding opportunities!