The National School Transportation Association (NSTA) hosts its annual meeting and convention July 16-19 in Pittsburgh, Penn., with an agenda that includes tech talks, inspirational words from a football great, and an awards and installation banquet.
Schedule highlights of the annual meeting include:
Sunday, July 16
- School bus ride-alongs to PNC Park for the Pittsburgh Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants baseball game.
Monday, July 17
- Keynote session with guest speaker College Football Hall of Fame inductee and former NFL player Curt Warner.
- Electric school bus panel discussions.
- Prime Policy report with Becky Weber.
- NSTA President’s Dinner at the Sen. John Heinz History Center.
Tuesday, July 18
- Vendor partner and OEM speed networking with contractors.
- Luncheon session with guest speaker Tim DeFoor, Pennsylvania’s auditor general.
- Awards and installation dinner.
Warner, the keynote speaker, played running back for the Seattle Seahawks after earning accolades as a two-time All-American at Penn State University. In 2018, Curt and his wife Ana wrote a book with Dave Boling called The Warner Boys: Our Family’s Story of Autism and Hope. The book explores how their family life has been affected and evolved with twin boys with autism.
NSTA members can register for the event and reserve rooms at The Westin Hotel Pittsburgh at this link.