IC Bus has awarded a new round of scholarships to five students.
The annual IC Bus scholarships go to family members of IC Bus dealer employees. They are a collaborative effort between IC Bus and its dealer network to demonstrate the company’s commitment to support further education in the communities where its employees live and work.
This year, five high school students across North America received scholarship money to go towards their college education. Of the five, three memorial scholarships were awarded to honor the leadership of past influential IC Bus dealer principals:
- Harlow Hageness Scholarship: Neil Prichard, Harlow’s Bus and Truck Sales
- Holly Hoglund Klein Scholarship: Matt Lawrence, Midwest Transit Equipment
- Richard Wolfington Sr. Scholarship: Ryan Hanks, Rush Truck Centers Utah
This year’s other winners are:
- Sarah Vance, Mid-State Truck Service
- Kevin Jochum, Cornhusker International Trucks
“IC Bus is committed to supporting students in all aspects of education – from their first steps on a school bus through their college education,” said Trish Reed, vice president and general manager for IC Bus. “We are proud to play a part in making higher education more attainable for our dealers and their families.”