The latest digital issue of School Bus Fleet is now available!
Inside the February 2024 edition, you'll find our latest special-needs transportation survey (sponsored by AMF Bruns of America). And don't miss:
- A recap of top news, including New York City's speed-assistance tech plan for school buses, EPA inspector general's concerns about the Clean School Bus Program, and the selection of a Mississippi site for a new electric battery production site for the joint venture of Cummins, Daimler Truck, and PACCAR.
- Factors to consider when transitioning to electric school buses.
- Special-needs evacuation planning.
- A Five Questions interview with Blue Bird's Steve Whaley and Brad Beauchamp.
- Plus, a column from National School Transportation Association President Dan Kobussen on contractors coping with rising insurance premiums.