Krise Transportation, Inc., a leading transportation partner for Pennsylvania school districts, continues to support growth with six additional partnerships. Krise is partnering with the following school districts for the 2022-23 school year:
- Lincoln Intermediate Unit - New Oxford, Penn.
- Riverside County School Districts - Taylor, Penn.
- Daniel Boone Area School District - Birdsboro, Penn.
- McKeesport Area School District - McKeesport, Penn.
- Woodland Hills School District - North Braddock, Penn.
- Grove City Area School District - Grove City, Penn.
Noted President Tim Krise: “These new partnerships strengthen the company’s operations throughout all of Pennsylvania. We are looking forward to strong collaborations with all our new school districts. We are committed to providing safe and reliable transportation in addition to building strong engagement with the community, parents, and educators."
See all comments