The National Association of State Directors of Pupil Transportation Services (NASDPTS) will hold a virtual conference, with workshop sessions planned for December and January.
Originally, NASDPTS had wanted to hold an in-person conference, but scrapped those plans for 2021 due to COVID concerns.
The virtual conference series will take two days in each month and participants must register for both months, although registration is free. Participants must be NASDPTS members to attend.
In December, the tentative session agenda includes:
- Annual membership meeting and elections
- Kansas loading and unloading survey results
- Entry-level driver training (ELDT) Q&A
In January, sessions are expected to include:
- Driver fitness
- Electric school bus panel
- National Congress on School Transportation (NCST) presentation
- Trasportation Security Administration (TSA)
Click here to register for December and here to register for January.
NASDPTS plans to hold conferences in the Arlington, Va., area in 2022, 2023, and 2025. The 2024 conference is expected to be held elsewhere.
Future conference dates are:
- Oct. 27-31, 2022
- Nov. 4-7, 2023
- Nov. 1-4, 2025
See all comments