IC Bus awarded a new round of scholarships to nine students.
The annual IC Bus scholarships go to family members of IC Bus dealer employees. They are a collaborative effort between IC Bus and its dealer network to demonstrate the company’s commitment to support further education in the communities where its employees live and work.
This year, nine high school students will receive $2,500 toward education expenses for the 2021-22 school year. Of the nine, three memorial scholarships were awarded to honor the leadership of past influential IC Bus dealers:
- Harlow Hageness Scholarship: Ethan Thieneman, Midwest Transit Equipment
- Richard Wolfington Sr. Scholarship: Zoe Adams, DATTCO Inc.
- Holly Hoglund Klein Scholarship: Alexis Mushel, Mid-State Truck Service
This year’s other winners are:
- Evan Parkins, Silver State International Trucks
- Emily Burlison, Midwest Transit Equipment
- Erika Kundinger, Mid-State Truck Service
- Alexander Giles, Mid-State Truck Service
- Jena Lynn Hughes, Waters International Trucks
- Caleb Rayner, Carolina International Trucks
“IC Bus is proud to support these students and their aspirations toward their future careers,” said Trish Reed, vice president and general manager for IC Bus. “Navistar strives to drive and inspire change by encouraging people to align themselves around something bigger. Providing this opportunity to our IC Bus dealers and families of their teams is something we are passionate about.”