Fleetio, a fleet maintenance management software-as-a-service (SaaS) company, has announced four new features aimed at providing comprehensive and adaptable solutions for fleets of all sizes. The new features include Tire Management, Warranty Management, Sensor Data Snapshots and Enhanced Service Tasks.
The feature expansion reflects Fleetio’s ongoing focus on addressing customer needs and regularly improving its platform to meet the evolving demands of the industry. By understanding the unique challenges faced by various types of fleets, Fleetio wants to empower them to operate with confidence, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
“At Fleetio, we’re passionate about empowering fleets to reach their full potential,” said Jon Meachin, CEO of Fleetio. “These new features and offerings are a testament to our innovation and customer centricity. We’re confident they’ll serve as valuable tools to help fleets thrive in today’s competitive landscape.”
Highlights of the New Fleetio Features
- Real-time insights into tire health and performance.
- Tracks tread depth, air pressure, and usage data.
- Proactively identifies potential issues and ensures DOT compliance.
- Ideal for fleets in trucking, freight, construction, and contracting.
- Maximizes warranty claims to avoid unnecessary expenses.
- Tracks standard and extended warranties.
- Automatically alerts mechanics about applicable policies.
- Seamless integration of warranty credits into work orders.
- Caters to mid-market and enterprise fleets.
Sensor Data Snapshots:
- Leverages sensor data to proactively detect and address potential problems.
- Managers and drivers enrich issues with sensor information.
- Provides valuable context for efficient problem resolution.
- Initial support for Fleetio users with Geotab or Samsara integrations.
- Beneficial for fleets of all sizes, especially fleet managers and technicians.
Enhanced Service Tasks with Parts and Labor:
- Streamlines work order creation and improves technician productivity.
- Links service tasks to specific parts and expected labor hours.
- Eliminates manual data entry and provides insights into labor efficiency.
- Beneficial for mid-market and enterprise fleets in transportation, logistics, utilities, construction, and service industries.
Restructured Packaging to Meet Fleets Where They Are
To incorporate these new features, and recognizing the diverse needs of its customer base, Fleetio has restructured its packaging to offer three tiers, each expanding on the capabilities of the one before:
- Essential: Catered to fleets starting their journey, this package provides core functionalities for organizing vehicle inventory and managing inspections.
- Professional: Designed for fleets needing a collaborative approach to fleet management. This plan offers fleet managers robust reporting and analytics and comprehensive tracking of all in-house and outsourced maintenance activities.
- Premium: Ideal for fleets requiring a sophisticated and customizable platform that can integrate with their current systems, processes, and telematics. This plan provides complete operational visibility, including parts management, with adaptable tracking for various data points.
Fleetio’s dedication to progress stretches far beyond its recent feature launch. Over the past few years, the company has steadily delivered a series of impactful product enhancements. Its maintenance platform was boosted with streamlined purchase orders, service reminders, updated Vehicle Maintenance Reporting Standards (VMRS) categories, and the addition of Last-In First-Out, First-In First-Out (LIFO/FIFO) parts and inventory. Other previous enhancements include updates to Fleetio’s Maintenance Shop Integration, the addition of issue prioritization to maximize resources, and the release of enhanced security, work order functionality and management of custom service tasks.