Heavy-duty bus and truck lift manufacturer Stertil-Koni announced June 6 that nine distributor entities in its North American network have earned the company’s coveted Aspire Program Award for 2022.
The awards, presented recently at Stertil-Koni’s annual distributor meeting held this year in the Netherlands, salute Stertil-Koni distributors that have achieved substantial sales gains on a year-over-year basis, thereby establishing them in a new, heightened level of sales performance.
“It is our honor to recognize the standout sales growth of our Aspire Award recipients and we look forward to expanding Stertil-Koni’s leadership position in the heavy-duty vehicle lifting sector in 2023,” said Stertil-Koni General Manager Scott Steinhardt in a recent press release.
Recipients of this year’s Stertil-Koni Aspire Program Awards are:
- Northwest Lift & Equipment (Hillsboro, Oregon).
- Midwest Equipment Specialists (McFarland, Wisc.).
- CTT Equipment (Midland, Mich.).
- Indiana Automotive Equipment (IAE) (Maxwell, Ind.)
- Midwest Lift Works (Jordan, Minn.).
- Reeder Distributors (Fort Worth, Texas).
- Performance Tool (El Paso, Texas).
- Hoffman Services, Inc. (Newark, N.J.).
- Municipal Maintenance Equipment (MME) (Sacramento, Cali.).
In addition, Hoffman Services, Midwest Lift Works, and Reeder Distributors also were among the top five performers for Stertil-Koni lift sales in 2022; placing second, fourth, and fifth respectively.
Alan Tye & Associates led all Stertil-Koni distributors in 2022 lift sales.
Steinhardt continued: “The key to this success has been an exceptional distributor team – each focusing on their exclusive territory – combined with superior product engineering and an unparalleled dedication to customer care.”