Bobit Business Media, the largest fleet media, marketing services, and business intelligence provider, and parent company of Metro and School Bus Fleet, announces a new webinar: “Navigating the CARES Act for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses with Fleets.”
Under the CARES Act’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), businesses with 500 or fewer employees can apply. The webinar will address the funding needs of businesses with commercial fleets, as well as small- and medium-sized private businesses.
- Loan details, eligibility, and application requirements.
- Loan forgiveness do’s and don’ts for fleets.
- Other loan information such as on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program.
- Requirements for larger companies' access to loans.
- Updated information not covered in initial federal guidance.
- What’s next? Information on a potential CARES Act 2.0.
The panel consists of Phil Feigen, Attorney, managing partner DC Office and Shareholder at Polsinelli Law Firm; Matthew W. Daus, Esq., partner and chair, Transportation Practice Group at Windels Marx; Kirk Browning, president, Auto, Truck and Specialty Vehicle Fleet Divisions at 1st Source Bank; and Gregory M. Scott, founder and president of Merevir consulting.
The one-hour webinar convenes on Tuesday, April 7 at 9 a.m. PDT/12 p.m. EDT. Click here to register.