LISLE, Ill. — IC Bus announced on Monday the winners of its annual IC Bus Scholarships.
The scholarships, which are awarded to family members of IC Bus dealers’ employees, are a collaborative effort between IC Bus and its dealers to support further education in the communities where the company works.
This year’s winners and dealer representation are:
• Scott Gretsch, Hoglund Bus Co.
• James Powers, Sun State Bus Center
• Harry Dornn, Maxim Truck & Trailer
• Scott Gibson, Midwest Transit Equipment Inc.
• Jeff Pacard, Harlow’s Bus Sales
• Tom Behling, Mid-State Trucks
• Mark Fletch, Rush Bus Centers of Ohio
• Terry Beasley, Southland International Trucks
“We are so happy to be able to help the families of our dealers and their employees,” said Trish Reed, vice president and general manager of IC Bus. “Education is an invaluable resource and IC Bus is proud to support it, not only through our school buses, but also through these scholarships.”