SEATTLE — Zonar is making available to customers a grant assistance program provided by Learn, Design, Apply Inc. — a grant funding manager serving the private, nonprofit, and public sectors.
The grant assistance program is designed to help fleets in the pupil transportation, public transit, vocational, and commercial trucking industries identify, apply for, and manage grant funding, according to a news release from the smart fleet technology supplier.
The program offers a solution for customers who are interested in identifying available funding but may not have the time to research and apply for grants or have grant-writing expertise.
The experienced team of funding and business development specialists that make up the program deliver a comprehensive range of grant assistance services for Zonar customers and prospects, including:
• A team of grant and industry experts for one-on-one, customized projects that incorporate technology solutions.
• Grant consulting services.
• Webinars on grant resources and requirements, and new funding announcements.
• Access to an extensive network of grant writers.
• Tips and tools for managing and reporting on grants.
For more information on Zonar’s grant assistance program provided by Learn, Design, Apply Inc., go here.
Zonar also recently announced the recipients of its Don Carnahan Memorial Grants at the National Association for Pupil Transportation Conference and Trade Show in Columbus, Ohio, last week. The full list of award winners can be found here (scroll to the end of the story.)