Rotary and Chief Collision Technology, both part of Vehicle Service Group (VSG), a Dover Company, are holding their “Serving the Shop” program as part of the 2022 SEMA Show, Nov. 1-4, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. This year’s SEMA Show is expected to draw more than 1,800 exhibitors and 130,000 attendees.
Rotary and Chief will display a full lineup of their products, technology, and support tools at Booth No. 36017 in the Upper South Hall. The brands will showcase their commitment to “Serving the Shop” through five key areas:
- Mechanical Service and Collision Repair: Increasing productivity, efficiency, profitability and safety with industry-leading products and services that are designed to do just that.
- Diagnostics and Calibration: Building greater customer satisfaction and confidence that repairs are done right the first time so drivers can get back on the road faster and safer.
- Automotive Transformation: Insights from industry thought and solution leaders that help collision and repair professionals navigate and identify what their shop needs to service the next generation of vehicles.
- New Product and Innovation: Future-proofing collision and repair shops with new and innovative products designed to service, diagnose and calibrate anything that rolls into their bays.
- Customer Support and Training: First-class support, comprehensive resources and expert training that helps collision and repair professionals be the best at what they do.
“Serving the Shop is about more than offering the cutting-edge products customers need to stay competitive in the marketplace,” said Ian Wendler, Vice President & General Manager for VSG Americas. “It’s about the expertise and the training that goes along with it and providing industry professionals the knowledge to optimize the most critical aspects of their automotive service and repair operations.”
Product and industry experts from Rotary and Chief will host live product demos daily throughout the show.
See all comments