JohnDow Industries (JDI), a shop and equipment, vehicle exhaust removal, and back-shop supplies provider, recently introduced its newest oil-handling product, the Oil Container Drainer, to its service equipment division.
With an increased environmental focus on the proper disposal of oil, JohnDow developed the Oil Container Drainer so repairers can safely and easily drain oil bottles before recycling. With its simple yet effective design, the Oil Container Drainer features a cabinet-like structure where technicians can place bottles upside down on pegs and excess oil drains from the container into a connected drum.
- Easy open, hinged, and lockable lid doors.
- Easily secures on drums. (Drum not included.)
- Hooks to stabilize larger bottles for easy drainage.
- Adjustable feet to secure container on drum.
- Two side supports to keep lid open at 45 degrees.
- Holds up to 18 bottles.
- Heavy-duty steel construction.
“Increased state and local environmental regulations around the proper disposal of oil has made repairers identify an effective excess oil draining process,” said Brian Morgan, national sales manager for JohnDow Industries Service Equipment. “One of our core principles focuses on helping solve these types of technician issues, and this Oil Container Drainer provides an easy, yet effective solution."