Executive Editor of School Bus Fleet, Wes Platt, recaps recent headlines from schoolbusfleet.com - including the findings of pilot studies in three public school districts seeking to electrify their fleets, with help from the World Resources Institute and the Center for Transportation and the Environment. Plus, NSTA Executive Director Curt Macysyn joins to discuss the recent Midwinter Meeting and looks ahead to more events this year.
🚌 Stay up to date on all industry news and trends at www.schoolbusfleet.com
🎧 Prefer to listen? Be sure to subscribe to the SCHOOL BUS FLEET podcast!
- Apple Podcasts ➡ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-route-presented-by-school-bus-fleet/id1596172742
- Spotify ➡️ https://open.spotify.com/show/2cC4yelmyRcV6S7iH4aKEw
- Coming soon to all platforms!
Follow and connect with SCHOOL BUS FLEET on social media:
- Connect with SBF on LinkedIn ➡️ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/school-bus-fleet/
- Like SBF on Facebook ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/schoolbusfleet
- Follow SBF on Twitter ➡️ https://twitter.com/SchoolBusFleet
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
00:46 Interview: NSTA's Curt Macysyn
09:55 Chill Room Bus
10:48 Boston Begins EV Transformation
11:57 Lessons from 3 EV-Focused Districts
14:12 Closing and Shout-Out to Steve Gardner
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!
Already a member? Log In
See all comments