Executive Editor of School Bus Fleet, Wes Platt, recaps recent headlines from schoolbusfleet.com - including a school bus manufacturer's efforts to work past a backlog of purchase orders.
NSTA 2023 Midwinter Meeting: https://www.schoolbusfleet.com/10188483/nsta-2023-midwinter-meeting-registration-now-open
🚌 Stay up to date on all industry news and trends at www.schoolbusfleet.com
🎧 Prefer to listen? Be sure to subscribe to the SCHOOL BUS FLEET podcast!
- Apple Podcasts ➡ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-route-presented-by-school-bus-fleet/id1596172742
- Spotify ➡️ https://open.spotify.com/show/2cC4yelmyRcV6S7iH4aKEw
- Coming soon to all platforms!
Follow and connect with SCHOOL BUS FLEET on social media:
- Connect with SBF on LinkedIn ➡️ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/school-bus-fleet/
- Like SBF on Facebook ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/schoolbusfleet
- Follow SBF on Twitter ➡️ https://twitter.com/SchoolBusFleet
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
00:40 Mississippi's First Electric School Bus
01:27 Battling Backlogs
02:28 NSTA Midwinter Meeting
03:00 FMCSA Withdraws Rule (Again)
04:22 Closing and Shout-Out to Chuck O'Neil
Comments are moderated and may not appear for 24 hours or more. Comments that include personal
attacks or slurs, hate speech, demonstrably false information, excessive profanity, or that are thinly veiled promotions for a product, will not be approved.
See all comments
We respect your data and privacy.
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!
Already a member? Log In