Executive Editor of School Bus Fleet, Wes Platt, recaps recent headlines from schoolbusfleet.com - including the parole of the last of three men in the 1976 Chowchilla kidnapping case.
Also, see the full story about Mike Stotler of Thomas Built Buses, who recently passed away. Our condolences to his family and friends: https://www.schoolbusfleet.com/10179470/friends-and-colleagues-remember-thomas-builts-mike-stotler-as-friend-mentor
Looking to participate in the Top School District Fleets Survey? Follow this link: https://www.research.net/r/22sbf_w
🚌 Stay up to date on all industry news and trends at www.schoolbusfleet.com
🎧 Prefer to listen? Be sure to subscribe to the SCHOOL BUS FLEET podcast!
- Apple Podcasts ➡ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-route-presented-by-school-bus-fleet/id1596172742
- Spotify ➡️ https://open.spotify.com/show/2cC4yelmyRcV6S7iH4aKEw
- Coming soon to all platforms!
Follow and connect with SCHOOL BUS FLEET on social media:
- Connect with SBF on LinkedIn ➡️ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/school-bus-fleet/
- Like SBF on Facebook ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/schoolbusfleet
- Follow SBF on Twitter ➡️ https://twitter.com/SchoolBusFleet
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
01:09 Risky Behavior in School Zones
02:28 Chowchilla Kidnapper Parole
03:52 Application Window Closes
04:30 Remembering Mike Stotler
05:24 Top District Fleet Survey
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!
Already a member? Log In
See all comments