November 9, 2022
Waiver Unwavered [VIDEO]
Executive Editor of School Bus Fleet, Wes Platt, recaps recent headlines from schoolbusfleet.com - including the FMCSA's decision to extend the "under-the-hood" CDL test waiver until 2024. Also, check out the interview with EverDriven's Mitch Bowling!
PERC "Be Like Jack" Contest Winners: https://www.schoolbusfleet.com/10186135/perc-announces-sustainability-contest-winners
🚌 Stay up to date on all industry news and trends at www.schoolbusfleet.com
🎧 Prefer to listen? Be sure to subscribe to the SCHOOL BUS FLEET podcast!
- Apple Podcasts ➡ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-route-presented-by-school-bus-fleet/id1596172742
- Spotify ➡️ https://open.spotify.com/show/2cC4yelmyRcV6S7iH4aKEw
- Coming soon to all platforms!
Follow and connect with SCHOOL BUS FLEET on social media:
- Connect with SBF on LinkedIn ➡️ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/school-bus-fleet/
- Like SBF on Facebook ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/schoolbusfleet
- Follow SBF on Twitter ➡️ https://twitter.com/SchoolBusFleet
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
00:42 Interview with EverDriven CEO Mitch Bowling
10:44 "Under the Hood" Waiver Extended to 2024
12:43 PERC "Be Like Jack" Contest
13:56 Rachel Lane Joins STA
14:48 V2G Export Rate
15:38 Diesel Dilemma
16:52 Closing and Shout-Out to Randy Orvis