Executive Editor of School Bus Fleet, Wes Platt, talks with Jason Yan about the evolution of BYD into the electric school bus market and its foothold in California. Yan is BYD America's director of sales operations for bus and coach.
This episode is sponsored by and produced in partnership with:
🚌 Stay up to date on all industry news and trends at www.schoolbusfleet.com
🎧 Prefer to listen?
Be sure to subscribe to the SCHOOL BUS FLEET podcast!
- Apple Podcasts ➡ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-route-presented-by-school-bus-fleet/id1596172742
- Spotify ➡️ https://open.spotify.com/show/2cC4yelmyRcV6S7iH4aKEw
- Coming soon to all platforms!
Follow and connect with SCHOOL BUS FLEET on social media:
- Connect with SBF on LinkedIn ➡️ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/school-bus-fleet/
- Like SBF on Facebook ➡️ https://www.facebook.com/schoolbusfleet
- Follow SBF on Twitter ➡️ https://twitter.com/SchoolBusFleet
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
00:30 From Transit to School Days
02:30 Lancaster Manufacturing Facility
03:44 The BYD Production Team
05:18 Antelope Valley Schools Project
Katie has over 18 years of sales & marketing experience within the transportation...
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!
Already a member? Log In
See all comments