Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 1991 Bluebird Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CRR

United States
45 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2007 :  08:15:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit CRR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok. I am not a bus driver, but I am the new owner of a 1991 Blubird/Internationl 77 passanger bus. I am looking for manuals - service and body. Does anyone know where those might be found for my old retired school bus. We are converting it to a "Band Tour Bus", but it is still going to need maintainence and care.
Thanks for the help

IBTMech
Top Member

USA
973 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2007 :  4:24:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit IBTMech's Homepage  Reply with Quote
IH manuals are available at the dealer or you might try Google. I could supply the manual numbers but I'm off from work for the next 4 days.

Find a Bluebird dealer, most likely a HD GM dealer, for the rest.

If it doesn't fit, FORCE it.
If it breaks, well, it needed replacing anyway.
Pullin' wrenches for 45 years.
Go to Top of Page

International-9.0
Advanced Member

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  4:17:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know about Bluebird, but older IH manuals are available on www.binderbooks.com. Check the VIN number to be sure the chassis year corresponds to the year 1991 so you get the correct IH manual. It would appear to me that the number you need is CTS-4253. I would double check this on the website or call the number to verify. I hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

CRR

United States
45 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2007 :  6:41:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit CRR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Since this is an older one, are these downloadable files or stricktly books

"Who is Cosmic Railroad and why do they keep following me?"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000