New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wolf0r
Top Member

USA
2181 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2007 :  10:32:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone here a member of the IATN? I went to their site and signed up for the basic membership. Is there really that much school bus info there? Our little forum here probably has more info is my guess. If am wrong set me straight on this.

What I look for is information on those "foreign" busses, that I don't specialize in. I do occasionally get a IC or a Thomas in for repair. I am the only guy around her in this town who will work on them. Ya not everyone can own a Bluebird, but what fun is it with no competition? This keeps the bus corporations building and improving on getting our kids to school safely.

I don't mind sharing "for FREE" any information that will help you guys out fixing busses I normally see everyday. The way I see it, I may help someone fix a problem on a bus and prevent something bad from happening. Even if it keeps a mom from worrying because her kid isn't home from school yet.

raytobe
Advanced Member

USA
293 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  5:22:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit raytobe's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I kind of liked the site. Got a lot of info that I found useful but not really anything related to busses specifically. I did not renew my membership this last time though. Worth the bucks if you got the time to read through all the info imho, although we work on all types of school board vehicles in our shop.
Go to Top of Page

Mechan1c
Top Member

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  5:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to the "Fleet Forum" on IATN and you will see some crossover with a few of the people here. That's the best place for our type of questions. You will see little tolerance there for $#@% you see here at times.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000