New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Administrator

USA
1662 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2001 :  2:26:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My name is Sean Rahilly from Palmyra Fire Department in New Jersey. I was wondering if anyone has a bus that could be donated to us for a practice exercise we would like to hold at our station. Or if you know someone that has one available and would like to donate it to us.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

If you have any information, please e-mail me at angel123196@msn.com

wagonmaster
Top Member

USA
2298 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2001 :  08:11:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Sean,
If I were you, I'd check with the local school districts in your area. Sometimes when an older bus is damaged they will typically sell it for salvage, or strip it for parts. Donating a bus for your training purposes would be s great P.R. move on their part, and I think they'd jump at the chance to help, if they can. Good luck in your search.
Joe
Go to Top of Page

wrenchmen

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2001 :  7:18:13 PM  Show Profile  Send wrenchmen an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Sean, you may want to try calling the bus dealers and asking them to donate a used bus for your cause, Jersey Bus Sales-bluebird dealer....Wolfington-carpenter dealer...and de-hardt-thomas dealer..are 3 that come to mind...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000