New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rich
Top Member

United States
5768 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2003 :  09:51:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well folks, it's already a year since I started SBC! And with that, there is a special edition, with extra photos. 28 new pictorials are found on our "Whats New" page. Also, we now have hosting, which enables much more for web growth. No more "over bandwidth" notices, and no more advertisements! Check it out at:

http://www.schoolbuscentral.com

Enjoy!!!

Thomas Ford 85-16
Top Member

USA
4177 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2003 :  10:22:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Thomas Ford 85-16's Homepage  Send Thomas Ford 85-16 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice job but you better watch it when you claim to be the first to do something. On the Minotour page you claim to be the first to present that type of photo. While that is kinda pointless to state that, School Bus Explorer was actually the first and it was presented quite a while ago, too.

Mike's Bus Yard - http://buses.zwebpages.com - Since 1999
Go to Top of Page

AmTran 241
Advanced Member

USA
252 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2003 :  12:34:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great job on the site!!! One question that Thomas International with the RE Back I assume it has to have a side emergency exit am I write? Did Thomas make many of thoses busses?

745 - 2005 IC RE
Go to Top of Page

Steven A.Rosenow
Top Member

USA
1926 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2003 :  1:53:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steven A.Rosenow's Homepage  Send Steven A.Rosenow an AOL message  Send Steven A.Rosenow a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The BusBoy

Nice job but you better watch it when you claim to be the first to do something. On the Minotour page you claim to be the first to present that type of photo. While that is kinda pointless to state that, School Bus Explorer was actually the first and it was presented quite a while ago, too.

^^^^^ What Mike said^^^^^

http://www.gilligcoaches.net
Go to Top of Page

1983WardFord
Top Member

USA
1395 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2003 :  3:07:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Mike too!

Due to the current economic condition, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off until further notice.
Go to Top of Page

Rich
Top Member

United States
5768 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2003 :  5:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
School Bus Explorer was actually the first and it was presented quite a while ago, too.

Hmm... I didn't find the EL on their website. Alrighty, I guess I'll edit it.

Go to Top of Page

Rich
Top Member

United States
5768 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2003 :  5:39:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
One question that Thomas International with the RE Back I assume it has to have a side emergency exit am I write?

In other states, yes, it would be required to have an emergency door. Here in New York, an emergency door is required anyway, so it wouldn't matter.
Go to Top of Page

Thomas Ford 85-16
Top Member

USA
4177 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2003 :  5:55:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thomas Ford 85-16's Homepage  Send Thomas Ford 85-16 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlueBird4Ever

quote:
School Bus Explorer was actually the first and it was presented quite a while ago, too.

Hmm... I didn't find the EL on their website. Alrighty, I guess I'll edit it.

To be honest I can't find it now either but I do remember it being posted when that model was still quite new. I still think that the note was a little unncessary and you must admit Thomas and SBF will always beat you at that race anyways.

Mike's Bus Yard - http://buses.zwebpages.com - Since 1999
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000