Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 Exhaust location
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

opus

66 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2018 :  2:46:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit opus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This isnt cutting it. It makes a mess of the back and ***** fumes inside with open windows.

Suggestions on relocation? I like left side seeing turbo is on left and I wont have all that pipe collection winter road spray and needing to be replaced so often.

Ex-school bus obviously.

kummins

41 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2018 :  06:00:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit kummins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i see an obvious exhaust leak at the top of that downspout you circled. bet there's more elsewhere, also possibly broken/missing manifold bolts/gaskets.

take a real good close look at everything and you'll find your culprit. could even be just a few small leaks in different spots...
Go to Top of Page

opus

66 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2018 :  07:39:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit opus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Right, that leak just happened this trip, prompting me to get after it Nothing else leaking though although the picture may make it seem like there is. I'm on a lot of gravel.
Go to Top of Page

exmod110

150 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2018 :  09:08:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit exmod110's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't know if it would fit but run a stack out the top like transit bus's?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000