Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 Child alarm on IC bus
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TheRide

107 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2014 :  6:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheRide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The child alarm fails to shut off when button at the back is pushed. You can hear the buzz when button is pushed but fails to disarm the alarm. Any ideas.. I did just fix a short in the right side dome lights on this bus and now this happens.

Fastback
Top Member

1500 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2014 :  07:15:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any issues with parking brake indicator lamp not working?

Why yes, the ORIGinal CHARGER is a Fastback
Go to Top of Page

slippert
Top Member

USA
630 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2014 :  07:29:27 AM  Show Profile  Click to see slippert's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
On top of what Fastback said....I have seen a fair share of problems with wires to diodes pulling out of connectors or breaking off... diodes are located above wiring raceway,(side panel) under glove box if you have one... just seems to be where my issues are so far when one of my IC child ck systems won't reset...
I wouldn't think your right side (entrance door side?)dome repair would have anything to do with the E-exit/child ck system.... unless a person got very carried away with wiring...lol
Go to Top of Page

BJ Henderson
Advanced Member

USA
280 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2014 :  7:02:28 PM  Show Profile  Send BJ Henderson an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We have had to replace the relay, there is a small relay in our BE series buses that the door did not seal good on and the whole electrical system behind the door has problems with bad connections due to corrosion. The relays are on the top left of the fuse block there are either three or four with different options. They are about the size of a matchbox.

Let us know what you find, hope this helps!

CMTT,CMAT,CMBT
Go to Top of Page

Brad Barker
Administrator

USA
874 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2014 :  5:18:30 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Brad Barker's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Which system do you have. Child Checkmate or CRS?

Brad A. Barker
Go to Top of Page

TheRide

107 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2014 :  8:10:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheRide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry just now updating but it was the park brake.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000