Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 JustinB
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stovebolt

37 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2011 :  07:32:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit stovebolt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Justin, I am having reoccurring problems with my C2. Here is a link to a previous post on the bus:

http://www.schoolbusfleet.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21480

The wiper problem I was able to solve with your help, but the key switch problem remains, and has gotten worse. The bus spent a month in a large well known bus repair shop for work on this problem. It came back better, but the problem came back. Sometimes the key switch will not start the bus, or turn on electrical power, and sometimes it will not shut the engine down. Key switch is a new replacement.

Do you have a diagram that shows the location of the ground(s) included in the key switch circuit, or can you tell me where to find one? I would like to check the condition of these grounds. It sure seems to me that a bad ground could be the cause, what do you think?
I need some help on this bus, and I know you ARE the man when it comes to the c2.

JustinB
Advanced Member

United States
490 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2011 :  08:38:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Email me @ jwburiecareer@att.net with the last 6 of your VIN. I'll see what I can dig up for ya.

I may not know the answer but I can usually find who does.
Go to Top of Page

stovebolt

37 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2011 :  09:58:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit stovebolt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Justin, email sent, I owe you one!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000