Weirdest dream...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jake
Top Member

USA
3527 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  2:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Last night wasn't your ordinary dreams. MINE WAS CRAZY! OK, here it goes. I went to K-Mart. I was in the sneaker department. I saw this pair in the Mens section. It was green and brown (camoflauge, I know I misspelled that). Then it had pink trimming. On the back it said "Do you see what IC - NIKE" in bold PINK print. Ok, so that looked to girlish and I went on home. The next day at school, I noticed everybody was wearing them. EVEN ME!!! But the problem is, I didn't buy a pair. Neither did my Mom or anybody in my family. What is this supposed to mean. (note the word IC used by Nike) Anybody have a dream like this with buses and something else twisted in it?
-the confused Jake

Edited by - Jake on 01/27/2005 2:32:14 PM

92FrdCarp#11
Top Member

USA
1455 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  4:11:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit 92FrdCarp#11's Homepage  Send 92FrdCarp#11 an AOL message  Click to see 92FrdCarp#11's MSN Messenger address  Send 92FrdCarp#11 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This isn't a weird dream but this is what I had last night. I dreamed that I got bus 15, a '94 Carpenter FE, and I was driving it down the road and activated the warning lights and then opened up the door and then closed it after I had gotten to the top of the hill I was on, I saw bus 30, a 2001 AmTran FE. After that my mom woke me up this morning.

Johnny

Go to Top of Page

80-RE4
Top Member

USA
5700 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  6:42:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a funny dream 92!
When I was in Kindergarten I had the weirdest dream that a school bus was babysitting me. Yeah it was wierd. To this day I still remember it!
Go to Top of Page

BlueBird44
Top Member

USA
1639 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  7:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I usally have some werid bus dreams the night before I go to Transportation Office. I had dreams a bus was driving with the tire blown to shreads. I had dreams that bus drivers was driving this one bus and next thing I turn around she was on another bus.
The newest and werdiest dream was I was riding along in my car and I look up and there another women driving my bus and bus route and then I trying to figure out why I am not driving.

IC-The Golden Shield of School Transportation
Go to Top of Page

78fordwayne
Top Member

USA
2868 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  8:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit 78fordwayne's Homepage  Send 78fordwayne an AOL message  Send 78fordwayne a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I always have school bus dreams. the wierdest dreams are when im riding a bus to school and I notice that im naked lol
Im always having dreams that I buy a hole bunch of old buses and then realise that I have no reason to have them or have a place to put them

Robert B.

Go to Top of Page

buslady-582
Advanced Member

USA
334 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2005 :  07:06:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was about 10 I dreamed some men kidnapped my Mom. They dragged her into an orange grove. I was listening by the trees and I heard them say "Now that we've got her under the grass we'll mow the lawn!". I woke up soooo scared...that was 40 yrs. ago

I also dreamed that the Beatles came to my classroom, they picked me up and we roller skated thru the halls! 40 yrs. ago

BUS DREAM..... 2 yrs ago...something like this...My bus was stolen from in front of my house! I was panicked! I ran to the terminal, burst in the office just as they were hanging up the phone. A student, Chris, called, he had found my bus and was driving it back....(13 yrs. old!)
I was soooo relieved! I had to rush to get ready to "receive" my bus. I went thru the office to the back room....NOW this was like a dorm...where I lived! I sat down at a vanity to put my make up on and my supervisor stepped out of the shower...she lived there too!

Bus Nut

see my " Buster" #582
1994 BB TC2000

http://home.new.rr.com/buslady582/mybus.JPG
Go to Top of Page

lsmith

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2005 :  11:12:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dreamt that one night it got really cold --we tried to talk them out of having school cause we didnt want the kids out in it. Well they made the busses roll and when I got out on the road the ashphalt was so cold that my tires stuck to it and when I hit the gas pedal the rubber pulled right off the rims!! I went back in and started yelling that there was no way I was going out to pick up students when it was this stinking cold. ( by the way--we did have school that day)

Then I had a dream that it was storming out really bad and we were taking our students home. I had just dropped off the last little girl and still had a half hour to go back to the garage. Well lightening stuck a tree on the side of the road and a big tree branch came right thru the windsheild. It speared me right thru!! I could still breathe and I wasnt bleeding too bad so I drove myself back to the garage. The weird thing was that nobody would beleive me when I called on the radio for help--so I had to prove it. I woke up when I passed out in my dream---NO MORE EATING BEFORE BEDTIME!!!LOL
Go to Top of Page

80-RE4
Top Member

USA
5700 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  9:10:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a strange dream the other night so I thought I'd share.

It was about my Thomas Front Engine bus. The engine cover was made of nice marble and people wanted to know what kind of stones my marble engine contained. I told them I couldn't say or it would turn to cement. I had to water the marble ? for some strange reason to keep it healthy. The bus was self cleaning and it had doors in the middle. When kids were to get off the bus, their seat would turn to the isle.

Anyways it was one strange dream!

After the dream, the next day when I went into my bus I was a little disapointed to find out I didn't have a real marlbe engine cover.
Go to Top of Page

Kodie
Top Member

United States
2028 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  9:57:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never have school bus dreams and when I do, they are messed up, like the bus is black or im in england or something dumb. How can I have a bus dream?, what do you guys do. I also heard that dreams only last 40 seconds and they seem so long because dreams run into other dreams, for example thats why when you walk into your bedroom you end up at your school or something.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000