School Bus Zone
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SchoolBusFan
Top Member

USA
1769 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2004 :  12:48:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit SchoolBusFan's Homepage  Send SchoolBusFan an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, I finished the new stuff for the website. Go ahead and visit. I added a picture I took near the end of last month of a new 2004 Saf-T-liner EF. I'm sure I'll be adding more stuff. Don't forget to sign my guestbook!!

http://schoolbuszone.tripod.com/

Edited by - SchoolBusFan on 02/10/2004 11:54:54 PM

GMCBlueBird83
Top Member

USA
1478 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2004 :  05:47:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit GMCBlueBird83's Homepage  Send GMCBlueBird83 an AOL message  Send GMCBlueBird83 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nice update George! I particularly like the Thomas EF and the retired Blue Bird All American FE.
Just one nitpick though, and it may just be the browser here at work, but some of the letters don't contarst well with the pictures on the home page. But like I said it could just be my work computer. Other than that, great job!
Go to Top of Page

Chris
Top Member

USA
1013 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2004 :  12:20:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chris's Homepage  Send Chris an AOL message  Click to see Chris's MSN Messenger address  Send Chris a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cool update!

My Personal Fleet
1985 Ward Ford #1 Lexington Local - 1990 Wayne International NO.2 Walton-Verona - 1992 Ward Senator NO.4 Walton-Verona *SOLD*
Go to Top of Page

Busdude3
Top Member

USA
1178 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2004 :  2:48:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Busdude3 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wonderful update George! Keep it up!
Go to Top of Page

92FrdCarp#11
Top Member

USA
1455 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2004 :  5:49:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit 92FrdCarp#11's Homepage  Send 92FrdCarp#11 an AOL message  Click to see 92FrdCarp#11's MSN Messenger address  Send 92FrdCarp#11 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great update!

Johnny

Go to Top of Page

SchoolBusFan
Top Member

USA
1769 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2004 :  10:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit SchoolBusFan's Homepage  Send SchoolBusFan an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GMCBluebird83

Nice update George!
Just one nitpick though, and it may just be the browser here at work, but some of the letters don't contarst well with the pictures on the home page.

I re did the text on the first page of my site, and I think that should fix the problem. Thank you GMCBluebird83 and everyone for the great comments about my site!! I also added a few polls too while I changed the color of the font.

(Don't forget to sign my guestbook everyone!!)

Check out my new Yahoo group:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ccsdschoolbuszone/

Edited by - SchoolBusFan on 02/03/2004 10:22:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

GMCBlueBird83
Top Member

USA
1478 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  05:50:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit GMCBlueBird83's Homepage  Send GMCBlueBird83 an AOL message  Send GMCBlueBird83 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SchoolBusFan

quote:
Originally posted by GMCBluebird83

Nice update George!
Just one nitpick though, and it may just be the browser here at work, but some of the letters don't contarst well with the pictures on the home page.

I re did the text on the first page of my site, and I think that should fix the problem. Thank you GMCBluebird83 and everyone for the great comments about my site!! I also added a few polls too while I changed the color of the font.

(Don't forget to sign my guestbook everyone!!)

Nice job George. The text revision saves my vision. Site looks great. Keep up the good work
Go to Top of Page

Thomas Ford 85-16
Top Member

USA
4177 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  2:22:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thomas Ford 85-16's Homepage  Send Thomas Ford 85-16 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Great update George! I do have a question about the interior shot of the AAFE... Did you verify that was a Doran monitor on that bus? I would be interested in finding out because I recently recieved some great photos, and one was an AAFE with the same monitor. If you look at it, it isn't the same as a present Doran monitor because the back lower "window" of the "bus" isn't solid black, just an outline. It looks like the "windsheild" is also different. The true ELMO's of the time were made by Doran but were simply black with a white outline of the bus and actualyl said ELMO on them. Doran I think switched to the present solid yellow and black background design of today around '88. Perhaps the monitor on that All American was an optional transition?

Mike's Bus Yard - http://buses.zwebpages.com - Since 1999
Go to Top of Page

Chris
Top Member

USA
1013 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  2:08:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chris's Homepage  Send Chris an AOL message  Click to see Chris's MSN Messenger address  Send Chris a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was just looking through your site, and came accross "School Buses I maded" under "My Buses" you might want to change that.

My Personal Fleet
1985 Ward Ford #1 Lexington Local - 1990 Wayne International NO.2 Walton-Verona - 1992 Ward Senator NO.4 Walton-Verona *SOLD*
Go to Top of Page

SchoolBusFan
Top Member

USA
1769 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  7:36:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit SchoolBusFan's Homepage  Send SchoolBusFan an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for telling me Chris. It's fixed. It must have pushed the extra "d" by accident, lol.

Edited by - SchoolBusFan on 02/10/2004 11:54:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

SchoolBusFan
Top Member

USA
1769 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  6:27:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit SchoolBusFan's Homepage  Send SchoolBusFan an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The BusBoy

Great update George! I do have a question about the interior shot of the AAFE... Did you verify that was a Doran monitor on that bus? I would be interested in finding out because I recently recieved some great photos, and one was an AAFE with the same monitor. If you look at it, it isn't the same as a present Doran monitor because the back lower "window" of the "bus" isn't solid black, just an outline. It looks like the "windsheild" is also different. The true ELMO's of the time were made by Doran but were simply black with a white outline of the bus and actualyl said ELMO on them. Doran I think switched to the present solid yellow and black background design of today around '88. Perhaps the monitor on that All American was an optional transition?

Yup, it's a Doran. Sorry it took so long to respond; I wanted to triple check.
Thank you all for the great comments!!

Go to Top of Page

Thomas Ford 85-16
Top Member

USA
4177 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  6:33:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thomas Ford 85-16's Homepage  Send Thomas Ford 85-16 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SchoolBusFan

quote:

Yup, it's a Doran. Sorry it took so long to respond; I wanted to triple check.
Thank you all for the great comments!!

Thank you very much! Better late than never, and better late than inaccurate. Thanks for checking for me!

Mike's Bus Yard - http://buses.zwebpages.com - Since 1999
Go to Top of Page

SchoolBusFan
Top Member

USA
1769 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  9:16:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit SchoolBusFan's Homepage  Send SchoolBusFan an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Thank you very much! Better late than never, and better late than inaccurate. Thanks for checking for me!

You're very welcome Mike!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000