2004 School Bus Fleet annual fact book
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mitchell
Top Member

Canada
741 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  2:06:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Mitchell a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Does anybody know when the new fact book will be coming out?I will get one when it comes out because I've done so for the past 3 years now.

SuperiorGMC1963
Top Member

USA
1079 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  7:04:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I remember correctly, the SBF Fact Book is sent with the February issue of School Bus Fleet. At least I'm pretty sure this is the case. I expect my Fact Book in early to mid Feb.

Ted
Go to Top of Page

Busdude3
Top Member

USA
1178 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  1:33:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Busdude3 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know many people with think this is a dumb question, but how do you order School Bus Fleet PROPERLY online? It always says "Get a FREE issue". I never did. Can someone help?
Go to Top of Page

Chris
Top Member

USA
1013 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  2:01:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chris's Homepage  Send Chris an AOL message  Click to see Chris's MSN Messenger address  Send Chris a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would also like to know how to subscribe, after doing the free one a few times, all I get is an email newsletter . I would like a full subscription, forget the free stuff, I'm willing to pay

My Personal Fleet
1985 Ward Ford #1 Lexington Local - 1990 Wayne International NO.2 Walton-Verona - 1992 Ward Senator NO.4 Walton-Verona *SOLD*
Go to Top of Page

SuperiorGMC1963
Top Member

USA
1079 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  7:17:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Busdude3

I know many people with think this is a dumb question, but how do you order School Bus Fleet PROPERLY online? It always says "Get a FREE issue". I never did. Can someone help?

Ryan (and others):
I have had a paid subscription to SBF for 20 years. Since I am not directly involved in the school transportation industry I have always 'paid' my way. An annual paid subscription (for those living in the United States) is $25 per year ($30 Canada) ($75 Foreign).

Send a check or money order to:
School Bus Fleet
P.O. Box 1068
Skokie, IL 60076-8068

The only thing I wish SBF would improve is that they never send a renewal to let you know when your paid subscription runs out. You have to keep track of that yourself. STN is really great about renewal notices. Oh well, I can't complain too much since SBF gives us this great forum and a terrific publication.

Ted
Go to Top of Page

B. Busguy33
Top Member

USA
3444 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  7:39:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit B. Busguy33's Homepage  Send B. Busguy33 an AOL message  Send B. Busguy33 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
The only thing I wish SBF would improve is that they never send a renewal to let you know when your paid subscription runs out. You have to keep track of that yourself.

I thought I was the only one who never received a renewal notice for when my subscription was about to expire. Glad to know I'm not alone.

I do agree with you, I wish SBF would send out renewal notices in advance.
Go to Top of Page

SuperiorGMC1963
Top Member

USA
1079 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  8:03:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are not alone! They used to send out renewal notices but then seemed to stop about 4 or 5 years ago. I missed an issue one year before I realized my subscription ran out.

Ted
Go to Top of Page

B. Busguy33
Top Member

USA
3444 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  12:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit B. Busguy33's Homepage  Send B. Busguy33 an AOL message  Send B. Busguy33 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
You are not alone! They used to send out renewal notices but then seemed to stop about 4 or 5 years ago. I missed an issue one year before I realized my subscription ran out.

Hi Ted,

I never knew SBF used to send out renewal notices.

I am just glad that SBF puts the date of when your subscription is set to expire on the mailing label. That's what I check from time-to-time to find out when I have to renew my subscription. Some magazines don't put that date on their mailing labels.
Go to Top of Page

Rich
Top Member

United States
5768 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  1:20:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just recieved my Fact Book today, so I'm sure everyone else will be getting them soon, if they didn't get them yet. Plenty of IC material in it.

Go to Top of Page

Buskid
Top Member

USA
3368 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  1:27:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine came in the mail yesterday, so it looks like they've been sent out.
Go to Top of Page

SuperiorGMC1963
Top Member

USA
1079 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  3:15:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that info Trina and Richard. For some reason the mail is a bit slow to SE Georgia. Hopefully mine will arrive by mid week.
Go to Top of Page

92FrdCarp#11
Top Member

USA
1455 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  3:18:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit 92FrdCarp#11's Homepage  Send 92FrdCarp#11 an AOL message  Click to see 92FrdCarp#11's MSN Messenger address  Send 92FrdCarp#11 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Mine came in this past Thursday. It came with an IC Corp air freshner. I haven't took the air freshner out of the little package yet.

Johnny

Go to Top of Page

kd4jfd
Top Member

USA
1168 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  4:39:31 PM  Show Profile  Click to see kd4jfd's MSN Messenger address  Send kd4jfd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Got mine in the mail Yesterday (13th), so it's made it to NE Ga

539 - Repair work in progress!
Go to Top of Page

Chris
Top Member

USA
1013 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  8:02:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chris's Homepage  Send Chris an AOL message  Click to see Chris's MSN Messenger address  Send Chris a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My 2004 Fact Book came Thursday, and Friday I got another magazine.

My Personal Fleet
1985 Ward Ford #1 Lexington Local - 1990 Wayne International NO.2 Walton-Verona - 1992 Ward Senator NO.4 Walton-Verona *SOLD*
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000