Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 intermitant hazzard on rt side only, 08 vision
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bandit

41 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2015 :  1:22:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit bandit's Homepage  Reply with Quote
question I have a 08 vision with intermitant hazzards on rt side only, has anyone seen this before?, are the hazzards tided into the 8 way flasher?

bandit

41 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2015 :  1:42:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit bandit's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the wiring diagram says its comes from " a zone module", where is it, im not real familar with visons I only have 2.
Go to Top of Page

bandit

41 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2015 :  2:48:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit bandit's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok found the module, but now the damn thing is working, when it acts up again I guess I will see if the green is getting pwr coming out, unless somebody has a better way?
Go to Top of Page

Tb4020

United States
82 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2015 :  09:05:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are individual fuse holders for the left and right turns near the module they should be labeled they are the inline type. They lose the connection in them either splice in a new holder or twist the spades on the fuse that usually solves it, seems like the left always gives me more trouble. Good Luck!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000