What oil to use ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
808 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2023 :  1:40:50 PM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We have just received a ford transit 1 ton with a Collins body. Has Eco boost V6 they also ordered 3 more Ford transit vans. I was told I should be using synthetic.5w/30. We use 5/30 for our 12 and older gas engines. Should we use both or stay with 5/30 for all the vehicles?

dsalinas1939
Top Member

USA
1324 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2023 :  12:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont have one in yard now but i believe they take 5 20
Go to Top of Page

exmod110

150 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2023 :  12:40:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit exmod110's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check the operators manual. should be there if the bus is new.
Go to Top of Page

eddo
Advanced Member

USA
311 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2023 :  09:35:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if it is new, follow the manufacturer recommendations so you don't void any warranties.
Go to Top of Page

Mechan1c
Top Member

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2023 :  10:26:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
5W40 Shell RotellaT6 works for us fleet-wide. Western Washinton, new, old, diesel, gas, JD mowers, ect...300 vehicles. YMMV.

I used to be a dedicated Delvac1 guy until they changed formulation...
Go to Top of Page

BigPapa
Advanced Member

215 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2023 :  07:55:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit BigPapa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ford specs 5W30 synthetic blend.
Go to Top of Page

Garrygb

3 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2023 :  04:44:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Garrygb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Native App Development: Building applications specific to a particular platform (e.g., iOS using Swift or Android using Java/Kotlin) to leverage the platform's native features and performance. Cross-Platform App Development: Using frameworks like React Native, Flutter, or Xamarin to create apps that can run on multiple platforms with shared codebase. Hybrid App Development: Developing apps https://mlsdev.com/blog/enterprise-application-development using web technologies (HTML, CSS, and JavaScript) within a native container to achieve cross-platform compatibility. 4. Backend Development: Building the server-side infrastructure to manage app data, user authentication, and business logic. Implementing APIs to facilitate communication between the app and server. 5. Quality Assurance and Testing: Conducting thorough testing to identify and fix bugs or performance issues. Ensuring compatibility across various devices and operating systems.

Edited by - Garrygb on 07/25/2023 02:52:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
808 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2023 :  06:04:14 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000