Exciting News!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

B. Busguy33
Top Member

USA
3444 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2003 :  7:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit B. Busguy33's Homepage  Send B. Busguy33 an AOL message  Send B. Busguy33 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

I am not sure if all of you were aware of this, but if you are looking for IC Corp. merchandise, check out www.ic-corp.com . You can now order IC Corp. merchandise through their website! Just click on "Merchandise" on the left side of the homepage.

They even have a die-cast metal model bus of some sort. It is really small though -- scale is 1/148. Unfortunately, they do not show a picture of this bus.

They have an extensive inventory of merchandise, so go check it out today!

Rich
Top Member

United States
5768 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2003 :  7:34:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On a side note, they do not customize merchandise for non-dealers, but it is still pretty cool either way.

Go to Top of Page

Thomasfan89
Top Member

USA
1155 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2003 :  7:36:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!! Damn, I wish that bus model was 1/48, 1/43, 1/50, 1/54, or anything clos eto O scale!!! My fleet in that size it a little too uniform!! Needs IC representation!! Great looking products!!! They have my orders!!!
Greg Hovan
Go to Top of Page

Silas J.
Top Member

USA
938 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2003 :  8:49:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Silas J. an AOL message  Send Silas J. an ICQ Message  Click to see Silas J.'s MSN Messenger address  Send Silas J. a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
1/148 scale??! That would be TINY. It might be one of those International key chain buses,that's the only thing I can think of that would be 148 times smaller than the original.

Go to Top of Page

BUS DRIVER 101

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2003 :  05:43:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THATS A GREAT SITE PLUS A GREAT BUS MAKER ON TOP OF THAT

P-E-A-C-E
OUT
JOSH

JUST THINK YOU GET PAID TO DRIVE THESE KIDS TO SCHOOL
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000