School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 Anybody have a part number for hour meter ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
815 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2018 :  07:26:18 AM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a 04 IC FE 300 . The hour meter crashed . I don't have to have it for any other reason than just being anal . I tried the dealer and they couldn't come up with anything . So I am hopping someone on here can help with a part number ? Thanks

Thomasbus24
Administrator

USA
4547 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2018 :  09:44:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does your go into the lower left quadrant of the gauge cluster or is it a stand-alone gauge?

I show 1685151c1 for the one that goes into a cluster. Same # for several different configuration of clusters.

The description says "Meter, odometer speedometer" which is the same description as for the odometer. This is the part number showing for the number pointing at the hour meter in the cute little picture diagram in service parts...so I'm guessing the description is wrong and that's why they can't find it.

I would think they could see if that part number matches your particular bus.
Go to Top of Page

valleybusman
Top Member

USA
815 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2018 :  3:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Send valleybusman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the number . That is it . mine is in the left side near the that plate in the center .
Go to Top of Page

Thomasbus24
Administrator

USA
4547 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2018 :  04:34:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No problem. From what I can tell, that should fit any FE cluster from 1998-end production...but again they should be able to verify.
Go to Top of Page

eddo
Advanced Member

USA
311 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2018 :  11:19:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1671683C1 is what I have for the non-in dash hour meters- if you'd prefer (or can even find,) that one. :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000