General Interest
 Enter Forum: General Interest
 It's Summer!! Who's still driving?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FrankP

53 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  4:19:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit FrankP's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just curious if anyone's going to be working over the summer. My company has several contracts (YMCA, Girl Scouts, Sherriff's Department) and I'm doing morning and afternoon pickups/dropoffs for Girl Scout Camp. Can't sit still for two months! :)

BBInt.10
Top Member

USA
1042 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  6:16:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit BBInt.10's Homepage  Send BBInt.10 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, my company does a lot of charter work for a large camp. I get a lot of nice runs to other camps in MA and NY, and the amusement parks here in CT.

If all your problems are behind you... you must be a school bus driver.
Go to Top of Page

kd4jfd
Top Member

USA
1168 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  4:57:56 PM  Show Profile  Click to see kd4jfd's MSN Messenger address  Send kd4jfd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have a special needs student that goes year-round. Got the first week in June and will have a week in August for vacation.

539 - Repair work in progress!
Go to Top of Page

misterbill
Advanced Member

United States
306 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2013 :  8:59:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drive a truck part time, so I just work more hours at that in the summer. Not fond of driving a truck in the winter. Actually, not fond of driving a truck in the summer, but, I'm not fond of sitting at a track meet for 8 hours either. I think that I don't like to make money. Nothing like a nice two hour softball game and get back to the school! The girls made it to the semi finals again this year!

High School Friend-"Hey! How are you! Well, I guess you can't be doing too well, you're driving a school bus."

Edited by - misterbill on 07/13/2013 9:02:26 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000