C2 A/C
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

willism
Advanced Member

United States
250 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2013 :  12:34:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit willism's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ive got a 2010 c2 with a carrier system and the right side compressor will not engage the clutch the left compressor works fine no power to the right side. Where are the fuses or circuit breakers for the system? Ive checked the left side compartment everything down there seams fine. The condenser evap all are working fine. I just cant find where they put the fuses and stuff. I Only get a hour to work on it cause they use it so much. I did do a recharge on it just to make sure so that's full. Thanks guys.

Edited by - willism on 05/15/2013 12:58:58 PM

offroadwolf1

33 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2013 :  09:32:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Look in that left side compartment and check all the self resetting circuit breakers. The look for the Clutch Relay, should be marked CLR, make sure its working and your getting power out of it. If those are all working correctly you should get power to the clutch unless the wire is broke some where in between. Also look at the wiring at the clutch, follow it back 12 inches or so and there is a white block inline, I have had these cook as well. And at the moment what that is escapes me.
Go to Top of Page

willism
Advanced Member

United States
250 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2013 :  12:46:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit willism's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I found it the circuit breaker is not reseting trying to get one now. Thanks for the reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000