New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2013 :  08:19:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been having an intermittent issue with the wipers on this FS65. The circuit originally had a 15 amp fuse and it has been blowing it. I put a 25 in there and it has held for about two months. The driver complained that they slowed down and then quit again and I found the fuse blown. Put a 25 back in because I am not going any higher, it blew. I had given the driver a fuse in case it blew so she put it in. This was yesterday when there was a slight mist. The mist quit so she didn't use it much after replacing the fuse. Now I have it in the shop running on a dry windshield for about 30 minutes. The motors are about the same temp (110 and 125 on the temp gun) so I can't for the life of me figure out what the problem must be. I do have a little slop in the linkage but I wouldn't think that should be a problem. Any ideas are appreciated.

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2013 :  09:03:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, might have found my problem. The one that was 110 degrees stayed there and the other one keeps going up. Was over 165 when I shut if off. Can't hang onto it. Glad I broke down and bought the temp gun a few years ago.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000