Breaking News
 Enter Forum: Breaking News
 Comments removed by the site??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dentmac

9 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  11:59:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit dentmac's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Posted comments in the "Blue Bird nominated for manufacturer award" indicating that Bluebird had Consumer fraud verdicts against it and a verdict of failure to honor warranties. Just facts and proof. Why remove ?

Admin
Administrator

USA
1662 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  3:08:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

We removed the comments because School Bus Fleet doesn't run this type of information about school bus manufacturers on its website or in the magazine.
Go to Top of Page

dentmac

9 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  5:17:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit dentmac's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sad to see censorship of relevant facts when there is concern of loss of advertising income.
Go to Top of Page

thomas86_a
Top Member

USA
4413 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  6:56:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit thomas86_a's Homepage  Send thomas86_a an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not the first time SBF has pulled something like that over the years!

If you have an International, you NEED customer service.
Go to Top of Page

JRob
Advanced Member

207 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2013 :  11:18:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit JRob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Sad to see censorship of relevant facts when there is concern of loss of advertising income

Frankly, I don't see how the situation you reference which is 2+ years old is relevant to the story regarding Blue Bird's current situation as a manufacturer. Based on a quick review of the substance of all your posts it would appear you have an axe to grind regarding Cerberus and/or Blue Bird. This would be relevant to your motives for posting. It is certainly within SBF's right to censor posts such as yours for this reason.
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2013 :  10:43:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JRob

quote:
Sad to see censorship of relevant facts when there is concern of loss of advertising income

Frankly, I don't see how the situation you reference which is 2+ years old is relevant to the story regarding Blue Bird's current situation as a manufacturer. Based on a quick review of the substance of all your posts it would appear you have an axe to grind regarding Cerberus and/or Blue Bird. This would be relevant to your motives for posting. It is certainly within SBF's right to censor posts such as yours for this reason.

I agree! I think BB had some problems but has come out on top, in my opinion. I think all these companies have had some problems. I believe that each has a different mission as it relates to the finished product. I think all three majors would not compromise safety of the students, period. But I believe the bottom line has been an issue with IC. I think as a subsidiary of a larger vehicle manufacture that the bus division is pressed to make money. Therefore they are going after the lease market. In this market the unit only has to last 3 to 10 years. After that it appears to get difficult to keep the units operating properly.

OK, the above illustration is an example of what a person can perceive that a company is about. I think it is very important that people who post here stick to the facts and don't run companies down just because. I know I have been one to run down IC in the past. I will tell you it is because I have had so much trouble and at the time of those posts I had continued to have an IC in the shop more than buses that were 10 years old and older. If you will notice I have not posted anything about IC lately because the three (approximately 20 percent of my fleet)units I have have been behaving themselves for quite some time. Heck, I might even sing their praises at some point in the future.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000