Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 C.E. White pre 09 Integrated Child Seat Insert
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bus a groove

70 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2013 :  2:11:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I need to replace the integrated child insert on a C.E. White seat. It looks like I need to remove the cover. Does anyone have experience doing this? Any tips appreciated. The bus is an 08 IH CE.

slippert
Top Member

USA
630 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2013 :  5:43:25 PM  Show Profile  Click to see slippert's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If they are like mine you do, has been awhile since I had one apart but if I remember correctly the nuts that hold it in, you have to access from the back. and cover on mine was under inserts so remove staples at bottom and reach hand up inside to access fasteners..

The newer ones are a lot easier to R and R....

Edited by - slippert on 03/26/2013 04:01:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  07:09:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's been a while here as well. They are pretty easy though, just take the cover off and you'll be able to figure it out. You can do it!

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

bus a groove

70 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  07:31:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you that is exactly what needed to be done. Still a pain but made it much easier. I hope these covers never get cut.
quote:
Originally posted by slippert

If they are like mine you do, has been awhile since I had one apart but if I remember correctly the nuts that hold it in, you have to access from the back. and cover on mine was under inserts so remove staples at bottom and reach hand up inside to access fasteners..

The newer ones are a lot easier to R and R....

Go to Top of Page

slippert
Top Member

USA
630 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2013 :  12:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Click to see slippert's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mine are for special needs kids, they are not as rough on seats as regular ed, don't seem to be...but yeah if the covers get cut/bad the inserts have to come out to get it off the seat...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000