General Interest
 Enter Forum: General Interest
 Interview Request for School Busdrivers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

asavvy

2 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2013 :  10:41:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit asavvy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello! My name is Sarah Clifford. I am an aspiring screenwriter in the Southern, CA area. I have written four screenplays, the first one was optioned and I've had a commercial produced. I am currently writing a comedy script where my lead character is a school busdriver. My intention is to put drivers is a positive light. I would really love to interview as many of you who would be willing to answer 10 questions about your job. All answers will remain anonymous. I can call and ask you these questions over the phone or I can e-mail the interviews in a one page document and you can answer them on your own time. I would be so grateful for anyone's time and willingness to participate. My e-mail address is: sarah@sarahclifford.com.
Please either leave me your name, phone number, and best time to call or request the interview questions via e-mail. Again, I am thankful to anyone willing to help me out with this.

asavvy

2 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2013 :  6:21:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit asavvy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
P.S. I am offering those who participate a $20.00 giftcard to Starbucks, that will be mailed to you upon completion of the 10 question interview. This offer is only for the first 5 people who contact me. Thanks, Sarah
Go to Top of Page

WallyG
Advanced Member

United States
255 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2013 :  09:33:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If one has a good sense of humor they may succeed in this school bus business. I always thought there was room for a sitcom "School Bus" like "Taxi", and I want Danny DiVeto to play me.
Go to Top of Page

kd4jfd
Top Member

USA
1168 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2013 :  4:57:36 PM  Show Profile  Click to see kd4jfd's MSN Messenger address  Send kd4jfd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Now if that card could be something other than Starbucks..(PTUI! PTTT! *spit*

539 - Repair work in progress!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000