School Bus Equipment
 Enter Forum: School Bus Equipment
 I sorely miss the superior bodies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lukalost

2 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  01:03:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lukalost's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Eversince I was 6 I was always intrigued by superior bodies, I don't care the chassis but my school district only had international. My district had a combo of superior, wayne, carptenter, thomas and a few isolated blue birds. I rode the same carpenter bus route from grade 1 to 11 and only got to ride superiors a handful of times on outings or as a replacement. It was always a joy to be in a strongly-built superior and when one goes down the street I'd stop and watch it. No other bus body has it's angular features and the semi-square opening over the back wheel gave me butterflies to look at. (I also have a love for lincoln towncars; can anyone see my attraction to square-shaped bodies? LOL).

Well anyway I'd love for superior to (hypothetically) come from the grave, (hurses no pun intended LOL). Either that or international,(boo) gets a patent to copy their style.

I would like to see more waynes too.

Lukalost

2 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  10:19:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lukalost's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I should have put that post in "general interests" lol sorry :(
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000