General Interest
 Enter Forum: General Interest
 Best place to purchase a used but good school Bus
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

equinox23

5 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2012 :  5:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit equinox23's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi to all. I am new to this forum and asked your forgiveness if I asked any questions out of place. I currently looking to purchase a used school bus for the purpose of shipping it overseas. I recently travelled back to my country and realize that people are suffering so much for transportation. I was particularly concerned for students who despite getting up early to get a bus or taxi still made it to school late. Some students sometimes goes back home because their uniform gets dirty fighting over a bus. I want to buy a bus that I can used for public transport but to give students the first option to ride the bus to and from school than the general public later. I am looking to start with something in a good working condition. I am seriously considering the flat face bus. Mileage is not.much of a concern to me once the bus is running well. I am not sure what the right price will be but I have already started checking for prices.

Please I will appreciate all and every comments or advice you all have to offer. Should I contact public schools? Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you all.

78fordwayne
Top Member

USA
2868 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2012 :  6:31:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit 78fordwayne's Homepage  Send 78fordwayne an AOL message  Send 78fordwayne a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
www.midwesttransit.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000