NY: 17 injured, school bus collides with snow plow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jake
Top Member

USA
3527 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2011 :  12:46:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SAVANNAH, N.Y. — A school bus full of elementary school students slammed into the back of a town snowplow on a central New York road, injuring 17 children and the bus driver, authorities said Thursday.

Wayne County sheriff's officials said two of the most seriously injured children were sitting in the front seat on the right side of the bus when it hit the plow around 7:50 a.m. Thursday at an intersection in the rural town of Savannah, 30 miles west of Syracuse.

Read more:
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/ny-school-bus-plow-809926.html

08 Thomas EF
Top Member

533 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2011 :  7:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit 08 Thomas EF's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The first thing that pops in my mind is thank God they were in a conventional. The driver (and maybe some kids) might not be around to be telling any stories. I'm glad that there were no deaths; hopefully there aren't any permanent injuries.
Go to Top of Page

twinkiebusdriver

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2011 :  2:43:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It gives me cold chills to see that picture because I drive a bus almost identical to that one. I hope all are recovering. My thoughts are with you all!

Formerly mlkdrives41
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000