Setting the clock in a 2011 BB Vision
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BBInt.10
Top Member

USA
1042 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  2:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit BBInt.10's Homepage  Send BBInt.10 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We have two brand new 2011 Visions at my lot, and I am having difficulty setting the dash clocks. There are two buttons on the new dash. I push and hold the bottom button, and eventually a 6 choice menu comes up. "Set clock" is choice #6. There is a note at the bottom of the screen that says "hold both buttons to select". So I hold both buttons down when I'm scrolled over choice #6, and instead of bringing me to a mode where I can set a clock, it eventually just defaults back to the main screen. What am I doing wrong?

LPSMECH

90 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  1:36:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Taken from driver's manual:

Displays a clock. On the message display control panel press the bottom button to activate the zone, then press and release both buttons simultaneously. Use the top button to select 12 or 24 hour clock setting.

To set clock, press and hold the bottom button for a minimum of five seconds. This will display the "Settings and Diagnostics" screen. Press either button to move the highlighted area to menu 6-Set Clock. Press both buttons simultaneously to select "hours", then use the upper and lower buttons to increase or decrease the setting. Press both buttons simultaneously to set and repeat the process for "minutes".
Any lapse of 10 seconds or more without action will return you to the drive screen mode automatically.

Good luck.

Edited by - LPSMECH on 09/01/2010 1:41:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

BBInt.10
Top Member

USA
1042 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  6:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit BBInt.10's Homepage  Send BBInt.10 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much. I'll give it a try.

If all your problems are behind you... you must be a school bus driver.
Go to Top of Page

bluebirdvision
Top Member

USA
1081 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  06:05:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is a little more information and a picture:

Press button #1 and hold for 30 seconds and you will see the LCD change to show the
menu as on then right. Use the corresponding keys on the left to arrow down to #6.

Facebook Page: Blue Bird Corporation Fans
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_212311114614&ap=1

Edited by - bluebirdvision on 09/10/2010 06:12:16 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000