New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

YardBird
Advanced Member

USA
427 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2008 :  4:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking to relocate to the Shoals Area (particularly Florence) and I could use an accurate picture of the job/housing availability in that area.

I've been a school bus driver in Connecticut now for the past 22 years and I'm entirely sick up and fed of New England winters among other things... Used to live in Florence some thirty years ago and I'd kinda like to go back.

I've checked a bunch of sites including "getbusdriverjobs.com" but they all seem pretty vague or outdated with their information. I'd sure appreciate hearing from an Alabama driver who knows the score for real and could point me in the right direction.

Anybody else who knows a better place to look for accurate info regarding school bus driver jobs and housing rentals in the Shoals Area- I'd like to hear from you, too!

Thanks in advance! :)

'Bird.

Edited by - YardBird on 03/02/2008 5:00:28 PM

Thomas Ford 85-16
Top Member

USA
4177 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  06:06:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Thomas Ford 85-16's Homepage  Send Thomas Ford 85-16 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can't help you, but glad to see you back!
Go to Top of Page

moverdude37

United States
4 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  1:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit moverdude37's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Yardbird,

Actually in the Shoals myself.

Housing is very stable here and not overpriced. Ample supply available. The area just landed two big plants so growth is expected in the area over the next several years as they come online.

Go to Top of Page

contactbluebird

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  2:49:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit contactbluebird's Homepage  Click to see contactbluebird's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nice area to live. i'm about 50 miles from there in Tremont MS.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000