Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 62

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  03:08:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been all over the Northern half of Virginia visiting school districts and photographing buses. I have seen alot of neat things. In this thread I hope to have people share what they know about the different school districts and buses in Virginia. Compare and contrast different counties, talk about private school buses you've seen, whatever! If it relates to school buses in the State of Virginia, please share it here. BTW, if it mainly pertains to Fairfax County Public Schools, post it over in that topic. That topic is for anything and everything Fairfax County. Thank you for your participation in this topic.

Edited by - IC RE 1629 on 02/10/2008 3:50:32 PM

disneynuts
Advanced Member

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  11:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit disneynuts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Williams Bus Lines in Fairfax has some of the best looking buses in the area.
Go to Top of Page

BusFreak
Top Member

USA
798 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  12:08:08 PM  Show Profile  Send BusFreak an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Virginia has got some of the most interesting buses Ive ever seen really...As has been mentioned before, no district owned buses (and a few private buses) have any roof brandings. Most would say that makes a bus look naked, but I kinda like it! I'm from the southern half of the state, and you dont see the super nice, AC equipt transit style buses around there. Just good ol 64 passenger conventionals, and a few transits here and there. Norfolk City Public Schools has mostly late 90s International Thomas buses, but my understanding is that they were previously run by a contractor, who owned mostly Ward Internatinoals. Their new buses though feature manual doors (atleast through the 90s), Grey interiors, white roofs, and most have tinted windows, and they ALL have air brakes and automatic transmissions. Next door in Va Beach, they are in the process of retiring their 88 and 87 GMCs, both Blue Bird and Thomas bodies. Since 1980 though, Virginia Beach has spected their buses with Automatic Transmissions, Air brakes, and Diesel engines. In 95, they introduced the white roofs, then in 96-97, they introduced the air doors, and finally, in 00 (ish) they introduced tinted windows. They are mostly conventional still, however they do have a few Thomas HDX CNG buses floating around as well. They are the only Thomas HDX buses I have ever seen with only one roof hatch! They also have a few All American REs from the late 90s (also with one roof hatch).

Farther to the middle of the southern part of the state, in places like Sussex County, the buses are ALL conventionals, most still with the barest of specs. Some even still get their buses with Manual transmissions (Thomas Freightliners of course). Its very interesting to see how the state of Virginia specs buses. As a state, they only have technical requirments (engine ratings, light placement, switches, etc. They leave most of the luxuries up to the districts to spec, like the air doors, automatic transmissions, white roofs, and stuff like that. Id suggest traveling south if you want to get some GREAT pictures of Virginia Buses...It might seem like a blast from the past for northern virginians.

=
Go to Top of Page

IC-RE
Top Member

USA
4117 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  12:36:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit IC-RE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have seen several buses when I travel towards west Virginia, I know in Nelson County they have late 90's Thomas Internationals spec'ed to bare minimum, and most likely with mannuel transmissions and mannuel doors. it is a whole different scene here in Fairfax, we spec our buses amazing! Same thing next door in Loundon and In Arlington.
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  2:26:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Williams Bus Lines has pretty good buses alright. Has anyone ever seen where they park there buses? I have tried to find the lot, I also called them to ask if I could photograph there buses, but was denied. Of all the districts I've visited, they are the only people who have denied me. Any help?

Edited by - IC RE 1629 on 02/17/2006 12:59:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

IC-RE
Top Member

USA
4117 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  2:32:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit IC-RE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I beleive they are allowed to take their buses home, at least that is what my driver told me
Go to Top of Page

BusFreak
Top Member

USA
798 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  11:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Send BusFreak an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...Arlington specs their buses fairly nice...whats cool about arlington, is they are totally Transit Type D RE with regular ed...I actually live in Arlington now, and their buses are nice, but not as nice as Fairfax's. Their oldest bus has to be a 93ish Thomas ER with a CAT engine, that is only used as a spare...They do have some Vista speical ed buses, and a RARE old Ford Thomas running around for special ed as well that are the oldest Ive seen. In 2004 I believe, they started buying IC REs. The first generation in Arlington has the T444E, and look almost identical to Fairfax's last year, but without the AC. When you look closer though, they have a few other chages. They have the black grille on the back, an Air horn, and blue interiors...ALL are different from Fairfax. Their newest IC REs though feature the DT466 engine, which makes them RE300s, as opposed to Fairfax's RE200s with the VT365 engines. Still though, no buses (even in special ed) in Arlington have AC. I was shocked though to see Arlingotn get something other than Thomas. They have been Thomas for YEARS.

Arlington County also has a few white buses that say "Arlington Community Centers" on the side...They are all spected with high head room, and AC, but other than that, are identical to the school buses of the respeictive year. kinda cool.

There you go...some insite on Arlington County...The smallest county (area wise) in VA.

=
Go to Top of Page

disneynuts
Advanced Member

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  01:57:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit disneynuts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
IC 1629

Williams doe not tell anyone where they store their buses. They say that is for security reasons.

With all the different groups and schools they serve, they say they just can't take the risk.

They make the drivers sign a papaer that states they will not give out the address.

Mechanics check each bus storage compartment and underneath each morning. Sometime they even have a dog go through and around each bus.

In this area, I think Loudoun County has the most heavily speced buses. Push button chains, a/c dark windows, storage boxes, etc. They split their purchases between Thomas and IC.

Arlington for the upcoming year will be buying Thomas.

Williams had been buying all Thomas for several years. Then switched to IC. Now they are going back to Thomas for their new bus purchases.

Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  02:51:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alexandria City Public Schools has a nice set up too. I visited them in January. The director of Transportation (David Rose) is a very nice person. He told all about what they plan to buy this school year. Some IC CE's for spec-ed and IC RE's for regular ed.

They have a few small Thomas Ford's, Thomas HDX's and MVP ER's, MVP EF's, IC FE's, International FE's, and some Thomas Freightliner's.

For only having 97 buses, they have a pretty well mixed fleet.

Mr. Rose even gave me a sweatshirt, golf shirt and hat with the Alexandria City Schools Tranportation logo on it when I visited them.

BTW, I can understand the issue of security on school buses, though I tend to believe Williams takes a little too much caution.
Go to Top of Page

Thomas00
Top Member

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  09:49:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't live in Virginia but I do have a few question for you guys. Why on most Virginia type D Re buses there only 1/1 kick out window on each side and not 3/3 kick out? I also notice the roof hatch, how it have hump on it, look like a white mountain top? I must say the mirrors setup from the past, man how did you guys see out them one flat mirrors and that small convex mirrors? Did you guys ever feel like that y'all were behind time of school bus age?

~Georgia Drivers Together We Fly High~
Go to Top of Page

IC-RE
Top Member

USA
4117 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  12:41:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit IC-RE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am going to make a guess that we only have one kick out window on each side becasue we also have an Emergency door on each side plus the two roof hatches (which by the way i don'y know why they are sheaped like that) and of course the rear door (on the RE's it is a rear hatch) But that is just a guess, Busfreak, maybe you can shed some light on this?

Also Fairfax and I believe Loundon, and Williams spec the emergency door on each side, but Arlington does not, just one on the left, from far away, their buses look EXACTLY like ours, their Thomas ER's too. I don't realize it is one of their until I see the wording or that they only have one door
Go to Top of Page

thomas86_a
Top Member

USA
4413 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  1:28:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit thomas86_a's Homepage  Send thomas86_a an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you spec side doors on each side then the amount of windows/pushouts needed is lower. I don't know the exact formula however when figuring emergency exits you go by the capacity of the unit and the amount of students that can be evacuated out of each emergency exit. The amount they figure can evacuate out of a door is higher than a pushout or hatch so that's why less exits are needed when you spec doors. I could be wrong on this but it is what I was told.

If you have an International, you NEED customer service.
Go to Top of Page

specialneeds54
Advanced Member

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  3:25:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We Have 78 busses in Our fleet in Caroline County Most Of the new Ones are Thomas Freightliners
We still have some Busses That have gas Engines but most of them are Diesel We have six schools in our county Two Primary two Elementary One Middle and One High But they are getting ready to build a new Elementary
Here is our website http://www.caroline.k12.va.us/
Go to Top of Page

BusFreak
Top Member

USA
798 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  3:42:48 PM  Show Profile  Send BusFreak an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK...here are some answers...

Why does there only have to be one pushout on each side?
-Apparently, FVMS standards allow a minumum of 5 exits on full sized buses (not sure what that range is). Virginia does not require any more than that. Conventional buses in VA typically have ONE roof hatch, two pushouts (one on each side) one emergency door, and the service door, totalling to 5 exits. Fairfax specs an emergency door on both sides of their RE buses, therefor adding an exit, along with the additional required pushout in the rear. Most Type D RE buses also have the (optional) second roof hatch, although it is not required! That brings their exits up to 8 including the service door. The second emergency door is an added option, that only Fairfax is doing (in northern virginia). Loudoun, Arlington, Alexandria, and Prince William all only spec one emergency door on RE buses. Loudoun has a few from 2000 with a door on both sides, but if you look at those buses, they are spected identically to Fairfax buses inside and out, including the specific roof hatch that Fairfax uses. My theory on that is they somehow piggybacked on the Fairfax purchase, but thats just a speculation.

2...Why are the roof hatches shaped that way?
-For many years, Fairfax spected the Specialty Manufacturing model 5015 (I think)or equivilant because it has whats known as "brush guards." The way the hatches work, is you can either open them fully as an emergency exit, crack them open towards the front, or open a smaller black screened vent. The sloped fin like shapes prevent tree branches from getting caught on that small screened vent. Ive seen a few other districts get some buses like that, but Fairfax has consistantly spected them since atleast 1996, and retrofitted many older buses with them as well. One may notice however, that the 2006 models do not have them, but rather have normal specialty roof hatches. My guess is, its not necessary to go all out on the roof vents when the bus has AC. Although the 02, 03, and 04 models have AC and the brush guards, the newest ones do not.

=

Edited by - BusFreak on 05/06/2005 3:50:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  4:34:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BusFreak, could you add that to the Fairfax County topic? That is good information there.

This weekend, I am going to a roadeo in Spotsylvania County. I will let you all know how it goes.
Go to Top of Page

specialneeds54
Advanced Member

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  5:32:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IC RE 1629 Is The Roadeo Going to be at the Spotsylvania High School or where I grew Up in Spotsy My family still lives there I am only about 15 minutes from there I wish I could Go See if you see any Caroline County Busses
Go to Top of Page

IC-RE
Top Member

USA
4117 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  5:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit IC-RE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Specialneeds, how do you all spec your buses?
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  5:39:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The roadeo will be at River Bend High School in Fredricksburg, Va. 12301 Spotswood Furnace Road. Hope you can come!
Go to Top of Page

IC-RE
Top Member

USA
4117 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  6:52:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit IC-RE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In Fairfax we also spec small strobe lights on the roof towards the rear or the bus (2nd to last ceiling panel) but I noticed other companies like Williams Has Large strobes on their buses. I am not sure if Loudound and other surrounding counties do that either.... anybody?
we also spec white roofs on all buses since 1993, however many of our older bsues that were repainted came out with white roofs as well, I know that Loudoun specs white roofs too. I see Williams bus number 8 everyday at my shopping center and it looks to be a 2001 AmTran RE without a white roof but I see an Older Williams bus number 18 that has a white roof, How do you guys do yuor spec'ing disneynuts?
How do other counties spec their interiors?, we do Grey seats with a light blue grey floor, but in our 1997-98 Thomas MVP ER's and out 1999 AmTran RE's we have a black floor with gray seats. I like the interior on the 1999 AmTran RE's a lot. The drivers area on all or our AmTran and IC RE's are raised a bit and are black.
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  12:38:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to the Spotsylvania roadeo today. It was alot of fun. They had two other counties participate, Caroline and Essex. Two Spotsylvania buses were used in the roadeo. A 2002 Thomas Freightliner (77 passenger) and a 2003(???) Thomas Freightliner (77 passenger). They also had a 2006 Thomas Saf-T-Liner C2 that they just received yesterday. After the roadeo they took the C2 about the course. Everyone was offered a chance to ride the bus. Those with CDL's were allowed to take a turn driving.

The C2 is an ok bus, though there is too much plastic on it. The stop arm, the dash, etc were all made of cheap plastic. The bus was already falling apart!

To top that off, most of the drivers resented the bus. They have been driving Hydraulic Brakes and Manual Transmissions since forever, and the C2 specs air brakes and an Allison Automatic! Most drivers did not know how to drive the bus!

Is anyone else in Virginia getting any C2's?

Edited by - IC RE 1629 on 05/07/2005 12:40:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

specialneeds54
Advanced Member

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  1:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IC RE 1629
Do you Know if Caroline won anything
Go to Top of Page

specialneeds54
Advanced Member

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  5:06:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank You
Go to Top of Page

IC-RE
Top Member

USA
4117 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  8:26:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit IC-RE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today I took a trip into Loudoun County and snapped a few photos, their buses are nice, they are very similar to our buses. Here is the Link... http://community.webshots.com/album/340529403YSztZi
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  1:08:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loudoun does have some neat buses. Alot of them are similar to Fairfax buses, but with minor differences. They have IC RE's just like we do, except for they have regular headroom and a few other differences for instance.
Go to Top of Page

disneynuts
Advanced Member

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  01:53:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit disneynuts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Williams specs their buses according to the contract the bus is bought for.

Being a contractor that works in all three districts, va., md., and d.c. each district have their own requirement.

Bus # 8 is a Md speced bus. Bus # 18 is a Va speced bus. Maryland send state inspectors each three months to inspect the buses. If they find a major defect, they take the tags off the bus. You get the tags back after they reinspect it.

At one time before IFTA came along, our buses had two or three license plates for each area.

Mayland allows more addons than va. for instance, in the driver area in md you can get speakers for the radio installed, in va. you cannot. All lights have to be operational without the key being on in the md. buses. switches for the red lights, emergency brakes have to be to the right of driver so other passengers can operate them in an emergency. no locks on anything, doors, compartments etc.

dc allows a strobe on the front and rear of the bus, along with lettering on the rear door about stopping when the red lights flash.

any other infor i can give, let me know
Go to Top of Page

IC-RE
Top Member

USA
4117 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  11:40:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit IC-RE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Disneynuts, I see bus 8 and 18 every day, Is it a requirement that Maryland buses have a black stip above the wondow's? Also, does 8 have a DT466 in it becasue it sounds quite different than our AmTran RE's
Go to Top of Page

specialneeds54
Advanced Member

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  1:01:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IC RE 1629
I found out One the Bus Drivers from Caroline won First place in one of the Events She Drove bus 27 I guess that is the Bus she used

Edited by - specialneeds54 on 05/09/2005 3:32:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

bus92dvr

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  3:26:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IC-RE,

I know Virginia Beach and Chesapeake are allowed to take the buses home, and Norfolk parks theirs at their barn.

Virginia Beach is also getting one of those C2 buses.

I may not be driving a school bus in West Virginia, but my heart is driving one in Virginia Beach.
Go to Top of Page

specialneeds54
Advanced Member

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  3:36:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We Take Our busses home also
IC-RE I'm Not sure what you mean by Spec I'm sorry I am a Dummy LOL
Please Explain

Edited by - specialneeds54 on 05/09/2005 3:37:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

VAdriver

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  3:39:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IC-RE, I drive for Loudoun County and I'm curious where you took the pictures on your link. Loudoun's buses are a lot like the buses used in Fairfax. I believe all we are buying now are the IC-RE's and every new bus is air conditioned. A lot of the Thomas buses that were purchased just a few years ago have had major problems so those buses are being replaced first. I drive a 1991 IC-RE and I wouldn't drive any other kind of bus.
Go to Top of Page

IC-RE
Top Member

USA
4117 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  3:45:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit IC-RE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
VAdriver, I belive the AmTran - IC RE did not hit the market until 1996, di you mean 1999? I took those pictures at Stone Bridge High, I was there with my friend waiting for someone, so we took a walk through the buses. At first, I thought they were a bunch of Fairfax buses, bt then I saw some HDX's and some Thomas's without two emergency doors. I LOVE the 2006 IC RE's they are soooo nice!

By the way VAdriver, It is great to see you back aroun dthe forums !!!! it has been a while

Edited by - IC-RE on 05/09/2005 3:46:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

disneynuts
Advanced Member

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  4:48:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit disneynuts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the black stripe above the windows is an option, and is called a streamer. most blue birds have them from the bird back to the rear.

in maryland, once you purchase a bus and have it inspected and ready for tags, when you tag it, you cannot add or delete anything to it. that is why bus # 8 has the yellow roof.

Bus # 8 does have the DT 466 engine, eith the allison 3060 transmission. the dealer had it built to run out at 84 mph. it will not shift into high gear until it reaches 60 mph. its a runner, but the seats are too close for me.

if you want to see some new maryland buses, the dealer J.Price Int'l. is located in Hyattsville Md.

They sometimes have as many as 50 new units in stock waiting for delivery. If not they usually try to keep 2-3 stock. Phone is 301-772-5100 ask for Pam.

You know that the entire state of maryland is contractor operated with the exceptions of prince georges, montgomery and city of baltimore.
Go to Top of Page

disneynuts
Advanced Member

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  4:51:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit disneynuts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ic 1629

we are scheduled to take delivery of a c2 sometime this summer. can you tell me what was already falling apart?

look closely at the switch panel to the left of the driver in the ic, it too is plastic. everyone uses plastic in their buses.
Go to Top of Page

vaoverland
Advanced Member

USA
225 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  8:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit vaoverland's Homepage  Send vaoverland an AOL message  Send vaoverland a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ARA, which was purchased by Laidlaw, contracted Norfolk's' non-special needs service for 15 years. In 1976, about 350 1976 IHC-Wayne lifeguard 66 passenger models were purchased. The five year contract was renewed in 1981, and as the next one approached, the company bought some 1985 Ford-Waynes, and then a full fleet replacement of 1986 IHC Bluebirds and IHC-Wards. The 1986 models had AT and Air Brakes. When the next 5 year came up, Norfolk elected to opt out and convert to self operation, and purchased the bus garage and most of the fleet, including all the Bluebirds and most of the Wards.

The remaining work in the area was too small fro Laidlaw to maintain a division, so the private school and charter business was sold to Virginia Overland Transportation Services of Hampton, along with about 38 buses and their 2-way radio base station and frequency. That operation now is known as Transquest. Norfolk Schools replaced most of the former Laidlaw buses with a trade-in to Sonny Merryman for new IHC-Thomas conventionals around 1996.

The same strongly-opinionated (and presumably well-intentioned) individuals (now thankfully retired) at the centralized education powers in Richmond were responsible for the ridiculously inferior top-supported side mirrors as well as a campaign to eliminate contracting, partially through the use of misleading expense statistics. Hopewell Schools was the last to convert to contraction in 1996 following years of state pressure on local officials. One of the leading former State Employees in Pupil Transportation came out of retirement just to see his mission completed.

IMHO, a good district operation can usually do better then a contractor. However, there are situations where a contractor is the wiser and less expensive choice. Best option: a division should always have a choice, which should help district operators stay on their toes.

Wayne's Lifeguard in 1973 was a safety design and building concept ahead of its time and regulation. I am proud to have helped bring over 2,000 of them into Virginia during my career. I know they saved some lives.
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/WayneBusEnthusiasts/

Mark Fisher, semi-retired school bus driver, pupil transportation supervisor, contractor, and school bus body dealer, Williamsburg, VA

Edited by - vaoverland on 05/09/2005 8:23:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

BusFreak
Top Member

USA
798 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  11:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Send BusFreak an AOL message  Reply with Quote
VAOVerland,

Do you know anything about the contractor named SERCO, who took over quite a few private schools in Virginia Beach, including Cape Henry?

I'm so glad you chimed in, as I thought that Virginia Overland and Laidlaw had something to do with Norfolk City Public Schools.

=
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  02:22:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In response to several of the above posts:

specialneeds54....Only buses 271 and 30 of Spotsylvania County were used in the roadeo. The driver probably ment 271, just forgot the "1". Glad you posted that information.

VAdriver....Welcome! I've been to Loudoun several times myself. Atleast once or twice a year I go to visit Alvin Hampton. Know him? He shows me around the garage and the lot in Leesburg. I've got several of my own photos of Loudoun buses

disneynuts....Yeah I know the IC's use plastic too. Though they don't go overboard with it. The Saf-T-Liner C2 (in my opinion) is going overboard with the plastic. In response to your above question, several screws to various things (I couldn't see exactly what) were popping out. I think part of the floor in the driver's area was coming up or something. I didn't get a chance to take a good solid look.

By the way....What counties are you all from? As you may already know...I am from Fairfax County.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 62 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000