Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 62

VAdriver

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  06:05:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooops, I meant I drive a 2001 IC-RE! It's been a busy couple months around here. We've gotten very busy with sports trips and I seem to be driving at least 3 a week, besides my son's basball and my daughter's soccer games and horse shows. I wonder if my bus could pull a 4 horse trailer?? LOL Everyone in the western part of the county is wondering what's going to happen with our routes in the fall. All of the elementary schools will now start at 7:50 a.m., instead of some starting at 8:00 and some at 9:00. Rumor is that most of the western rural routes will be shortened and all drivers will do elementary and then their high school runs. In the central and eastern part of the county the middle and high school runs are done separately, but in the western part we put middle and high school together since it's at least a 20 minute drive to the schools once we finish picking up students. I think we're going to see several of our drivers quit as they won't want to drive the middle school kids. Ought to be an interesting summer!
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  08:09:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My aunt who lives in Leessburg, Va has a neighbor just down the street from her. This neighbor became a Loudoun County school bus driver a few monthes ago.

The school times are weird here in Fairfax. My school starts at 7:20am and gets out a 2:05. The drivers here at Fairfax High School need to do there high school run and then be at either Lanier Middle School or Providence Elementary School. Both of them get out at 2:50pm (and start at 8:00am). After that, they need to jet over to either Daniels Run Elementary, Fairfax Villa Elementary, or Willow Springs Elementary. Those three schools let out at 3:30.

That is just the Fairfax Pyramid schools. I know other schools which are part of FCPS start and finish at weird times.

Has anyone seen buses from districts in the South West corner of Virginia? Areas like Pulaski, Lee, Scott?

In case I have confused anyone, here is a map:
http://www.vipnet.org/portal/images/vamap.jpg
Go to Top of Page

disneynuts
Advanced Member

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  2:03:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit disneynuts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ic 1629

the last time i was at sonny merrymans the less affluent counties were ordering freightliners with one roof hatch, a couple of heaters, and not much more.

there are state specs that most of the counties order from, and state bids. all are listed on the web. don't have the address right now, but will try to post it later.
Go to Top of Page

IC-RE
Top Member

USA
4117 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  2:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit IC-RE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
IC RE 1629, Both Lanier and Providence are less than 5 mins from my school, it is crazy that they consider that Area II. Here in Area III we have three different types of schedules a driver can Take. They can do a High School and 2 Elementary schools, A High, 1 middle, and 1 Elementary (MOST POPULAR CHOICE), 2 Middles and 1 elementary.
I will give you my drivers scheduale for instance, and then I will give a driver who drives option 3.

My school Starts at 7:20 A.M. and dissmisses at 2:05 P.M. but my driver gets us to the school by 6:40 becasue she has to JET back dow interstate 66 to pick up Rachel Carson Middle school at 7:15 AM and then they get to school at 7:35 and are forced to sit on the buses until 7:50 AM and then she has a short break and has to pick up Crossfield elementary school at 8:45 and then drop them and leave by 9 AM and then she is on morning break until she must pick up again starting at 2.

Another driver may Drive Franklin Middle which starts at 7:30 and then Rachel Carson and Crosfield.

The last option would be to drive My school (Oakton High) than Mosby Woods Elementary and than Waples Mill Elementary school.

We NEVER mix schools or age groups unless it is an Academy (special Fairfax county school program where students travel to other high schools around the county to take classes not offered at their base school) shuttles.
Go to Top of Page

specialneeds54
Advanced Member

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  3:12:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was Talking about Caroline Our Busses do Not go pass 78 I wish I had of went You don't have any Pictures Do You
Go to Top of Page

IC
Top Member

USA
3413 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  6:25:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey IC-RE....it gets even more complicated than that! For example, Willow Springs Elementary recieves buses from FOUR pyramids (that I know of)....Fairfax, Robinson, Woodson, and Chantilly. I think it's because of that GT (gifted and talented) program. I know of a Robinson bus that goes to Lanier. I also know a Fairfax driver that has a Mosby Woods run. And a Fairfax driver that does a Rocky Run run.

Is Franklin Middle an Area III school? That would be weird because, a while back, I took a busload of them to Chantilly High (Area II) for orientation.

Anyhoo, my hat is off to the rangers and bakers that keep all that stuff straight!

About Southwest Va buses. I often go Galax (Carroll County) to pick banjo with my hillbilly buds and the buses I see down there are all IHC conventionals. I don't know enough (yet!) to identify the body make. (Why doesn't Va allow logos on buses anyway?) They are lower capacity too....I count 9 windows on each side....my 64 pax Wayne has 11.
Go to Top of Page

IC-RE
Top Member

USA
4117 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  6:42:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit IC-RE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Our Waynes have more leg room too, they have only one less window then out IC's, yet out IC's are 78 pass and The waynes are 64.... huh.... A LOT less legroom, except on several of the 2003 IC RE's, they are a 78 pass body, but are only accomdating for 72 students becasue they have the headstart (carseats built in) to the first several rows, I believe until the emergency doors (side)

I will post the second part about the schools under the Fairfax county thread
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  02:41:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is amazing that they can keep up with all the runs, routes, schedules, etc.

specialneeds54...I have some roadeo pictures. Could I get your e-mail address?
Go to Top of Page

specialneeds54
Advanced Member

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  08:41:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure it is brantan1@iwon.com Thanks so Much
Go to Top of Page

bus33

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  11:09:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit bus33's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All of these different routes sound so complicating.. My county only has 4 schools that we cover. We have 60 buses in our fleet. No bus going past the year 1996. All 7 of the 1995 blue birds were given 05 IC-CE's. I spend an hour and a half driving in the morning and an hour in the half in the afternoon unless I do a fieldtrip.
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  11:38:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What county are you from?
Go to Top of Page

IC-RE
Top Member

USA
4117 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  1:48:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit IC-RE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here we have 235 schools (Middle, High and elementary) We have about 1,600 buses roaming our roads, and our oldest buses are 1987 Ward internationals, 1988-89 GMC and Ford Waynes. All Converntionals that we currently have (the ones I just mentioned, there are several hundred of them) will be retired before the start of next school year so I am told. After they are retired, uor oldest buses will be 1989 Blue Bird All American FE's. Almost al of our drivers drive in the morening from 6 AM until 9:30 Am and than in the afternoon from about 11 AM (if you have a kindergarten run) if not from 1:30 until in most cases until 5:30 or 6 PM
Go to Top of Page

specialneeds54
Advanced Member

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  4:10:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IC RE 1629 Thank You for the pictures
Go to Top of Page

vaoverland
Advanced Member

USA
225 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  01:30:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit vaoverland's Homepage  Send vaoverland an AOL message  Send vaoverland a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
RE: SERCO, VOTS (formerly a subsidiary of Virginia Overland -Richmond) was sold to JL Associates of Hampton in 1991. JL was a military contractor that diversified into municipal services, great people. It was sold to SERCO, an British firm, sometime around 1999 I think. I have seen what was formerly SERCO buses in Norfolk operating under the name Transquest LLC in the Norfolk area. I am am out of touch with our former coworkers there, a good batch many of whom came over from Laidlaw in the summer of 1991. I not sure if SERCO sold the Norfolk school bus operation, or what. Last information I had was Serco Management Service, 994 Scott St, Norfolk, VA (757) 455-5555.

Virginia Overland in Richmond closed down in June, 2004. Fairfax was always as much (or more) more concerned about driver comfort and safety items than any other county/city in the years I sold Wayne, and as an 800 lb gorilla, was able to be brave and force many changes through the red tape and "we've always done it this way" thinking at Va Dept of Education. BTW, I thought Williams Bus Service was sold to Laidlaw? Any update on that?

Wayne's Lifeguard in 1973 was a safety design and building concept ahead of its time and regulation. I am proud to have helped bring over 2,000 of them into Virginia during my career. I know they saved some lives.
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/WayneBusEnthusiasts/

Mark Fisher, semi-retired school bus driver, pupil transportation supervisor, contractor, and school bus body dealer, Williamsburg, VA

Edited by - vaoverland on 05/13/2005 01:34:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

disneynuts
Advanced Member

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  01:57:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit disneynuts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mark,

Williams sold their buses to laidlaw in 93, but kept williams bus lines, inc. open and operating a few buses. For the first year laidlaw did not know williams existed. we never heard or saw from anyone, until we had a fender bender and had to turn it in to their insurance co.

After Disney pulled out of the No. Va. plans, Laidlaw lost interest in the No. Va. area, since they could not convince any City or County to move to contractor.

In 96 they announced that they would close the terminal in two weeks. The moved everything out, and left the managers sitting on a milk crate with one telephone.

Williams bought some of the buses from them and went back to serving their friends and long time customers.

Laidlaw seemed only to care about a 10-12 percent profit. Drivers, mechanics, buses, and managers did not seem to matter to them, after their east coast vice president left to start STA.

Although, Williams has only owned a few Waynes, Internationals, we know that you have sold many of them, and as a contractor was quite helpful to the owners.

Good luck, and thanks Mark for all your help.

Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  02:04:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mark, that's cool how you helped sell the Wayne's. I know a few drivers here that really like them. They are good buses, and we will be sad to see most of them go this summer.
Go to Top of Page

the_bus_drivn_man

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  08:33:28 AM  Show Profile  Send the_bus_drivn_man an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i live in richmond and i must say that we have a wide varity of buses here. they are very nice buses and we usally have a new modle each year. the bus drivers are allowed to take there buses home.

Matt
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  12:00:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What kinds of buses do you have down there?
Go to Top of Page

vaoverland
Advanced Member

USA
225 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  2:40:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit vaoverland's Homepage  Send vaoverland an AOL message  Send vaoverland a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Matt must live in Henrico or Chesterfield county, otr perhaps outlying. Richmond (and Petersburg) City school buses are compounded.

Wayne's Lifeguard in 1973 was a safety design and building concept ahead of its time and regulation. I am proud to have helped bring over 2,000 of them into Virginia during my career. I know they saved some lives.

Mark Fisher, semi-retired school bus driver, pupil transportation supervisor, contractor, and school bus body dealer, Williamsburg, VA
Go to Top of Page

BusFreak
Top Member

USA
798 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  3:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Send BusFreak an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Henrico has some nice buses too, but a good mix of ALL types....FE, RE, Conventional, and all three major body types. They have some more luxurious specs for VA though, like white roofs, tinted windows, extended skirting...etc. The newest type I have seen was Thomas HDXs with ONE roof hatch!! It just looks so odd to me.

Chesterfield has a whole slew of Thomas Vista 3600s with T444Es, and tons of FEs for their newer additions. I'm pretty sure most of them have White roofs, and the transits mostly have tinted windows as well. One of my buddies is a teacher there, and happens to also drive the teams to games. They assigned him a 80s GMC Ward I think, with a diesel engine and a 5 speed. I think that is one of their oldest buses though.

Richmond City has some nice buses as well though...They seem backwards to me though. They have alot of Vistas for regular ed, and alot of full sized RE transit for ortho and special ed routes. They also have a few IC CEs and some regular ed RE transit buses. I'm sure there are some FEs floating around there as well.

=
Go to Top of Page

IC-RE
Top Member

USA
4117 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  3:09:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit IC-RE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BusFreak, what type of engines do we have in out Vistas becasue they sound very different than the T444e's in the RE's.

Also, do our AmTran and IC FE's have the DT466?
Go to Top of Page

BusFreak
Top Member

USA
798 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  4:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Send BusFreak an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The Vistas believe it or not have the DT360s in them...I'm guessing they are some of the last built with that engine....Kinda sound like the old International Wards with the 9.0 dont they...Not the same engine, but sound similar.

The AmTran Genesis/IC FEs the county has do indeed have the DT466E...my favorite engine EVER. Actually, here is a break down of what engines the county has...

Int. Wards - Internatinal 9.0
GMC/Chevy Waynes - Detroit Diesel 8.2
Ford Waynes (both reguar and special) - Cummins 5.9
TC2000s (All of them) - Cummins 5.9
94 Thomas ERs - Cummins ISC (however many HAD the Cummins CNG engine)
94 Vistas - DT360
95-96ish Thomas ERs (no extended skirting) - CAT 3126B
All Amtran/International/IC REs (except the 06s) - T444E
All AmTran/International/IC FEs - DT466
97-98 MVP ERs - CAT 3126B
97 MVP EFs - Cummins ISB
99-01 MVP EFs - CAT 3126E
06 IC REs - International VT365

There you have it!

=

Edited by - BusFreak on 05/13/2005 4:22:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

IC-RE
Top Member

USA
4117 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  6:51:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit IC-RE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Busfreak, I thought the MVP EF's sounded similar to the Blue Birds! My Favorite sounding engine in our fleet is definetly the Blue Bird TC 2000's. I just love them they start with a rumble followed by the whistling. Don't ask why, I just like them a lot. Next it would have to be the T444e, like a Jet plane, however, they just aren't powerful enough for me! The Beasts of the fleet would definetley be the 84 Passenger 1989 Blue Bird All American FE's, those beasts are Beautiful, especially the ones with the white roof... 1256. They have the Caterpillar engine in them, in my opinion they sound a lot like the International 9.0's.
Go to Top of Page

BusFreak
Top Member

USA
798 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  11:19:58 PM  Show Profile  Send BusFreak an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're right..I forgot to mention the 1989 Blue Bird All Americans...They have the CAT 3208 engine...not quite the same as the International 9.0 liter engine, but you're right..they do sound similar!

=
Go to Top of Page

vaoverland
Advanced Member

USA
225 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2005 :  01:23:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit vaoverland's Homepage  Send vaoverland an AOL message  Send vaoverland a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
About Richmond City Public Schools, there are still some late 80s vintage Thomas Safety-Liners in the very active portion of the fleet, outlasting some newer Vistas. Also, more than a few newer FE Genesis units. IMHO, Richmond's streets and driving conditions are rougher on equipment than the suburban counties, where underground plumbing isn't as old and cobblestones are not as nostalgic (read bumpy).

The observations were keen about RPS special ed, er needs, equipment and timing of replacements. Unlike Henrico and Chesterfield, who have each had hundreds of school buses since before 1960, and have followed fairly orderly replacement cycles with a portion of the fleets replaced almost every year, Richmond had only 14 buses in 1969, mostly for special needs. Then in 1970 and 1971, due to an large (23 sq mile) annexation of Chesterfield, and court-ordered busing as part of a desegregation plan, 176 66 passenger buses were added. Although the court-ordered busing ended in several phases, including magnet and model school programs, and a much wider choice of schools than the 2 surrounding counties, the fleet actually grew a little from the size during the most controversial years of crosstown "forced busing". After several major plans, with mixed success, Richmond Schools finally found it way to the winning solutions and regained a lot of public respect (and stemmed some of the flight to the suburbs of all races) by offering multiple program choices, and transporting to almost all of them via yellow bus. This type of transport challenge costs a lot more than serving 1 elementary, 1 middle, and 1 high school in a given geographic zone, for an example.

Although some orderly replacement of about 30 a year began in 1977, by 1982, half the fleet needed to be replaced. By lease financing, 102 Ford BB 64 pax were acquired, but that took most of potential replacement money for 5 years, which knocked the special needs portion "off cycle". That was caught up in late 80s, and then again, the 10 years old lump in the snake's belly dictated the large number of Vistas without special needs equipment. Finally, within the past few years, the district has been able to achieve a better age balance and is also equipping more buses with special needs feature so they and the school bus drivers can be better utilized. The students of Richmond Public Schools are apparently not the only ones learning.

RPS also appears to have solved what was a nightmare relationship with the underfunded City Garage by contracting maintenance, which appears to have worked well for Portsmouth also. Contracting fleet maintenance alone by a school board to escape a problem with city (not school) run garages did not draw the ire and anti-contracting behavior state officials that school bus driver and bus or driver only contracting did. It is important to realize that schools and county/city governments are semi independent to understand how one can be a "captive customer" to the other, with somewhat different political control and executives, perhaps all trying to do a good and honest job, but with different priorities, and funding sources. Its like being in business with in-laws, and doesn't always work so great, even though it appears to be all in the family.

At the risk of being repetitive (duh), I stand by the statement that access to a choice and options by a school district is the best way to keep service and standards high and costs under control. A smart director of a Virginia district driver bus and garage operation should mentally try to pretend contracting the whole thing or a portion could be an option, especially when working on safety, budget, and PR issues. (I know of no such major move afoot at any particular district or statewide, I just think that thought makes good sense).

Edited by - vaoverland on 05/14/2005 01:23:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2005 :  04:46:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love the T444E's of the AmTran's, those things roar like a jet fighter plane!
Go to Top of Page

vaoverland
Advanced Member

USA
225 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2005 :  9:23:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit vaoverland's Homepage  Send vaoverland an AOL message  Send vaoverland a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am glad to hear that Williams ducked under the radar and waited it out. In eastern Virginia motorcoach markets, Newton and Groome did similar things during the Tourtime America buyouts, waited out their non-competes, and reemerged. The big guys like Laidlaw are not going in when there isn't sufficient volume, nor stay when a major contract is lost, if there isn't a certain economic base. On the other hand, smaller family-run outfits probably never plan to close up, and try to spread out their risks on contracts.

I have my hands full with a very elderly parents and another disabled person at home right now, but enjoy being able to answer questions online when I can. Right now it isn't possible for me to take on new employment, but the computers and groups such as these are a great way to stay involved, and hopefully, still contribute. I'm glad to share and learn any knowledge from the past that helps understanding todays and helping plan for tomorrow.

Go to Top of Page

IC
Top Member

USA
3413 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2005 :  10:40:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, if this thread has drifted to which engine sounds the best...let me enter the "winner"! Sorry, but the sound of the motors that power my pride and joy...a lovingly maintained 57 foot 1967 Chris*Craft Constellation are the BEST...better than the best bus motor ever made! My boat is powered by her original pair of 8V-71N Detroit Diesels, turning 28"d X 28"p 4 bladed propellers through 2.5:1 Twin Disc trannies.

Now, you have to understand, marine exhaust systems are entirely different than your "dry" bus/truck exhaust systems.....they are "wet" systems. High capacity, belt driven, "Jabsco" type water pumps pull sea water through underwater hull fittings and circulate that water through the heat exchangers (the marine equivalent of a radiator) and then throw that water out through a a pair of 6 inch diameter copper exhaust pipes. The end result is that exhaust gases and cooling water are expelled through those HUGE pipes simultaneously.....and the sound is INDESCRIBABLE! (I still get a thrill hearing those Detroits fire up...even after 20+ years of owning the boat!)

The only one here that might even have a clue of what I'm talking about.....is Buskid, owner of a 2 stroke Jimmy diesel powered Crown Supercoach!

BTW, I fueled the boat today and she took over $1900 worth of diesel.....about what I clear in a MONTH of driving school bus! LOL.

Edited by - IC on 05/15/2005 07:01:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2005 :  04:57:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would love to see Laidlaw in Virginia with a few contracts, but judging by what has been said above, I doubt it will happen.
Go to Top of Page

disneynuts
Advanced Member

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2005 :  06:11:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit disneynuts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
williams was bidding on thirty eight bus contract in the area, the school said the other three, laidlaw, first student, and sta would not bid. not big enough.

Go to Top of Page

disneynuts
Advanced Member

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  01:49:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit disneynuts's Homepage  Reply with Quote
mark,

glad to hear you are doing well. hope things go well with your parents. i'm glad to see you are taking care of them at home.

good luck, keep us posted
Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  01:54:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove past the Warren County lot yesterday. I saw a Blue Bird FE (possibly TC/2000), several AmTran's and IC's, a few Thomasas. Hard to identify everything while going by at almost 55 MPH.
Go to Top of Page

vaoverland
Advanced Member

USA
225 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  02:46:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit vaoverland's Homepage  Send vaoverland an AOL message  Send vaoverland a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Virginia folks especially may want to read a post I made over in the safety forum about a success story in one of Virginia's smaller cities.

Go to Top of Page

IC RE 1629
Top Member

United States
5097 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2005 :  02:10:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was pretty neat! Thank you for pointing that out.
Go to Top of Page

vaoverland
Advanced Member

USA
225 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2005 :  10:45:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit vaoverland's Homepage  Send vaoverland an AOL message  Send vaoverland a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In Virginia, many counties have the problem that they have trouble ordering options beyond min state specs (looks like wasting taxpayer money). When we have met in past years, they asked for stuff to be required as only way their county could get. I recall years ago windows in bottom of rear emergency doors were such an item. It sounds like short-term thinking, but it is still a common problem, especially in the more rural divisions. Also, some divisions just don't have routing which require the largest sized buses and 9 row models (vs standard 11) were quite popular. Easier to turn around at county lines and dead ends. For a long time, 2 standard sizes for conventionals in Virginia were 6 row, 9 row, 11 row.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 62 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000