New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BlueBird44
Top Member

USA
1639 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2005 :  10:33:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On March 19, 2005 I took out a 2005 IC-CE and test drove it. All I got to say in matter of minitues of being out on the road I feel in love with this bus. It drives great handles nice and the ride was awsome. I have always love transits buses but I got to say this bus is just as nice or even better in my opinion. The gauges are nice and easy to ready. When they say the set-up is easy to reach they really really mean it I don't even have to strech to touch anything. The new IC-CE are some comfortable. I spent an hour and a half driving this around I tried to give it every obstacle I could think of and it passed everyone of them. Tight turns, backing. making a circle in a school parking lot, anything and everything I tried worked perfectly. IC really did there homework when they designed this bus. It's going to be hard Monday jumping back onto a 94 Blue Bird International. But only a few more months and I will have a 06 IC-CE And by the way the new VT365 is very quiet engine and it had some great power to it.

The bus I drove today had:
VT365 Engine, Air Brakes, Air Suspension, Air Door (not mounted on steering wheel), chrome grill and chrome wheels.

The one I am getting next year:
2006 IC-CE
VT365, 220 hsp.
Air Brakes, Air Suspension, Air Horn, Air Door (mounted on wheel)
Gray Interior and floor
Tinted windows, Silver Frames
Chrome Grill
Chrome Wheels
Acoustic Ceiling pannels
Luggage comparments left and right side
(Just some highlights)

I have to say anyone who getting one you sure will enjoy it!
GOOD JOB IC!!!

mrbluebird
Advanced Member

USA
381 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2005 :  12:48:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit mrbluebird's Homepage  Reply with Quote
cool some one who has crosed over form being a blue bird fan to an ic fan

YOUR CHILDREN'S SAFETY IS OUR BUSINESS
Go to Top of Page

BlueBird44
Top Member

USA
1639 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2005 :  8:38:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I crossed over to IC about 3 years ago when IC introduced their line I feel they offer a better product and since I started driving I have fallen more in love with the IC products. When I was growing up there was mostly Blue Bird's around and that's all I road and was aware of. But now more and more IC's are popping up all over my state and my contractor will have two next year.

IC-The Golden Shield of School Transportation
Go to Top of Page

Ricky
Advanced Member

USA
352 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2005 :  2:53:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Ricky an AOL message  Send Ricky a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I love our new IC CE buses. Most of the time it takes a while to get used to the feel of a new bus after driving the same bus for so long. I was used to this new IC CE bus in a matter of about 5 minutes. Driving it was as effortless as breathing.

(AmTran11)
Go to Top of Page

mrbluebird
Advanced Member

USA
381 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  5:55:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit mrbluebird's Homepage  Reply with Quote
cool so you think ic has better qualty than blue bird?

YOUR CHILDREN'S SAFETY IS OUR BUSINESS
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000