New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rich
Top Member

United States
5768 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  12:34:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
School Bus Central has updated for August. Be sure to visit to see many rare and interesting buses, including Crown Coach, Superior, and Wayne!

Some cool buses include:

-Crown Supercoaches
-Blue Bird Vision
-Superior Conventional with Left Side Door
-Thomas International with a surprise cowl

ALSO, the photo galleries have been revamped.

BusFrk5

USA
116 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  12:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Send BusFrk5 an AOL message  Send BusFrk5 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nce update,but no pics of the demolition derby???

~Student Management Enforcer~
Go to Top of Page

thomas86_a
Top Member

USA
4413 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  1:00:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit thomas86_a's Homepage  Send thomas86_a an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That 76 Wayne/International sure reminds me of my first bus the 73 Wayne/International that I drove, haven't driven that on route as a spare since 1990. Those old Thomas/Internationals sure do look nice!

If you have an International, you NEED customer service.
Go to Top of Page

Buskid
Top Member

USA
3368 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  3:00:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for featuring my Crown on your homepage, Richard. That's really cool!
Go to Top of Page

SuperiorGMC1963
Top Member

USA
1079 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  3:34:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great photos Richard! I will be back to look at them again and again! I liked the Thomas with the IC CE cowl.
Ted
Go to Top of Page

98TomFord
Top Member

USA
812 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  3:49:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit 98TomFord's Homepage  Send 98TomFord an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Richard, Awsome update!!!! I really love that IC Tom - weird to say that - too bad you didn't get any other photos of the bus - inside ones, and I really love that old Superior with the left hand doors!!! Awsome job and keep up the good work.

My Ford Can Turn On $50, Can Your Int? ~Ford Buses - Gems To The Eyes~
Go to Top of Page

BBInt.10
Top Member

USA
1042 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  8:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit BBInt.10's Homepage  Send BBInt.10 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The Thomas with the IC cowl is an old S-1700 gasser from back in the '80's. The interior looks like any Thomas would from that era. The only thing different about it is the cowl. Double A likes their old gassers, but people complain that the S-series cowl looks too old. So, they tried this experiment... swapping it off for one of the new IC cowls, and repainting the bus to make it look new. In order for the new cowl to fit, the radiator needed to be tilted back a bit.

-Dave

If all your problems are behind you... you must be a school bus driver.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000