Enter Forum: General Interest
 Reduced emissions fuel savings.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

briannichols

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  10:06:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit briannichols's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am working with some school districts with a new product that FedEx and the City of New York are testing on their fleets. The results have been astonishing. This product reduces emissions from 30-70% and increases MPG by 10-27%. It is guaranteed 100% and costs under $200.00. This device is non-invasive easily installs in 10-30 minutes. This is not an ad but, if you want the information about this and want to talk to other districts that are using it please email me. This really works!

Brian

Edited by - briannichols on 02/02/2004 7:20:30 PM

Crownbus852

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2004 :  8:10:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was wondering what’s this item and what does it do to help reduce emissions and increase fuel economy? Does this device have a warranty and does it have any patents? And in any way does it void the warranties on many major diesel engines, such as Cummins, Caterpillar, International, and Mercedes-Benz?
Go to Top of Page

briannichols

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  1:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit briannichols's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a web site that will answer all your questions, it should be up by Friday. Yes it does have a warranty and a Patent. US Patent # 4,568,901. It is technology that has been around for 25 years. This is the first time it has worked 100% of the time. Our product has been tested by Harvard, FedEx, City of Dallas , City of New York and currently being evaluated by over 200 major corporations. It was developed by the Thomas Edison Institute ( The people who developed the MRI ) and is exceeding all expectations of the people who are testing it. It is guaranteed for a lifetime to work and 60 day ironclad money back guarantee that you will be satisfied. I am selling this to major trucking firms as well as school districts and municipalities. This device is non-invasive and will not void any manufacturers warranty. Fuel economy is an added benefit as well as increased power & torque. Fuel economy has been .5 - 27%. Please check the webs site after Friday. http://www.midwestenergycel.com

Brian
Go to Top of Page

Crownbus852

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  1:48:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reply.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000