School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Interest
 Enter Forum: General Interest
 Blue Bird to open new plant in Perry, Ga?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jose Jiminez

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  11:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Little bird tell me me big bird pay electric bill at old Northrop Grumman plant...What you think?

BusDiva
Top Member

USA
609 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  06:17:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am lost at what you are saying.
I am confident if you are referring to BlueBird folding or going under that it is un true.
I believe Bluebird will be around for years. They make a great bus, always have and will continue to.

Their transit line is like a cadilac and for the dollar is a great bus that will last you 15- 20 years.

It's the little things that count
Go to Top of Page

Bird Goin South

45 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  8:54:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jose,

Yes I am all LACYed up!

I really don't think the Grumman Plant is a go or not from my stand point anyway.

Go to Top of Page

Jose Jiminez

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  04:42:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mr.Kind Sir Bird Goin South,

Maybe you good speller, maybe not. One time you put E in LACEY, then you not. Tell me, you put 'E' like vitamin in hair like bossman too!
Go to Top of Page

Thomas Ford 85-16
Top Member

USA
4177 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  12:59:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thomas Ford 85-16's Homepage  Send Thomas Ford 85-16 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Mr.Kind Sir Bird Goin South,

Maybe you good speller, maybe not. One time you put E in LACEY, then you not. Tell me, you put 'E' like vitamin in hair like bossman too!

It's been said in other topics and it's gonna be said here, TYPE NORMALLY! If you're trying to prove a point you're going to have to use proper English to do so! With your correct spelling and logical punctuation as "Mr. Kind Sir Thomas86_a" highlighted really gives it away that you're faking it. You're an adult (most likely), you should be more mature than this!

Stop at: http://buses.thesummit.biz

This is an industry where people brag about their times for 60-0, not 0-60.
Go to Top of Page

Thomas Ford 85-16
Top Member

USA
4177 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  1:06:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thomas Ford 85-16's Homepage  Send Thomas Ford 85-16 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
By the way, with various cues I think I've figured out who you are. You better hope your employer doesn't ever surf these forums in, let's say, the next few days.

Stop at: http://buses.thesummit.biz

This is an industry where people brag about their times for 60-0, not 0-60.
Go to Top of Page

exCYter
Advanced Member

233 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  2:11:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who is it? Reasons like this are why all internet message boards should post IP addresses.

Go to Top of Page

Steven A.Rosenow
Top Member

USA
1926 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  11:52:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steven A.Rosenow's Homepage  Send Steven A.Rosenow an AOL message  Send Steven A.Rosenow a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Who is it? Reasons like this are why all internet message boards should post IP addresses.

Well said, exCYter. Well said

http://www.geocities.com/gilligcoaches/ http://www.teamtwintowers.org/
Go to Top of Page

fewillia

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  10:57:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit fewillia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Agreed!
Go to Top of Page

Isellbuses
Top Member

Canada
828 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2004 :  12:03:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although the delivery leaves much to be desired, the content of the post is worth discussing. Is Jose saying Blue Bird is paying for the electricity in a dormant plant in Perry GA?

If so that would be interesting, altough I think all future plans would be on hold until the dust settles. But could this be a type A plant or the future X project plant. This post really should be in the Rumours about Blue Bird instead of a new thread of rumours.
Go to Top of Page

Rich
Top Member

United States
5768 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2004 :  12:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Isellbuses

Although the delivery leaves much to be desired, the content of the post is worth discussing. Is Jose saying Blue Bird is paying for the electricity in a dormant plant in Perry GA?

If so that would be interesting, altough I think all future plans would be on hold until the dust settles. But could this be a type A plant or the future X project plant. This post really should be in the Rumours about Blue Bird instead of a new thread of rumours.

This post was over a year old, until fewillia brought it back up from the graveyard.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000